★ ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔫𝔦𝔫𝔢 ★

★ a/n ★

Okay, so, this gets just a little closer to the slutty side. Not complete smut, but a little close. Just be warned.

STAR CITY
FIVE MONTHS AGO

"FUCK YOU AND YOUR FUCKING CHICKEN NUGGETS."

Sidney was scowling at her youngest sister, who sat in front of her on the other couch in the family room, eating McDonald's fries, a smirk on her face. "You can have one if you just admit that you can't go twenty-four hours without some kind of junk food." DJ said, putting three full fries into her mouth.

"Fuck you." Sidney repeated. "And fuck McDonald's."

"You'd be a lot less angry at McDonald's if you got to eat it." DJ said, opening another bag (out of three total) and pulling out another thing of fries.

"How many fucking fries did you order?" Mia said, drooling a little bit.

"Four orders, and a twenty-piece chicken nugget." DJ answered. "Do you want one?"

Mia grinned. "You'll be my favorite sister."

"Again, fuck you."

DJ and Mia smiled, and DJ handed her other sister a couple fries.

The front door of Queen Manor opened, and Laurel Lance-Queen's voice signaled that their parents were home.

DJ called, "In the family room."

Laurel and Oliver greeted them cheerily. "Has Sidney given in yet?" Laurel asked, crossing her arms.

"Nope." Mia said, mouth full of fries. "But DJ's sharing so I don't even give a fuck."

Oliver, despite the laugh, scolded, "Language."

"We're all legal adults here." Sidney said, smirking and raising her eyebrow. "Technically, we can do whatever we want."

Oliver mimicked her pose. "Well technically, you'll follow the rules under your parents' roof."

Sidney sighed. "You're no fun."

Oliver, who seemed to take great offense to that, gasped dramatically. "Take that back!" He said, pointing at his oldest daughter.

Sideny copied his dramatic gasp and his point at her father. "No!"

"Fine. At least give me a fry." Oliver said, and DJ handed him a handful of fries.

Oliver jumped over the side of the couch across from DJ and Mia, and sat down. "Well, we have news."

Laurel crossed the room and sat down by Oliver. "Bruce is coming to town, and he'll be staying with us." She told them, wary about her children's response. DJ, Roy, Sidney, Connor, and Mia were not big fans of Bruce Wayne. He had his cool moments, but he seemed to like treating anyone other than him or the other members of the Justice League like children. And maybe before any of the Arrow kids were trained they weren't exactly Justice League material, but even after they had put in their own respective time and effort, they still got the same condescending bullshit.