12: Meu despertar

meu despertar; my awakening

The last few hours or days-- I lost count-- have consisted of me sleeping. The pain was coming in and out and I overall just felt weak. I felt somebody moving my body every now and then and every time they did I felt somewhat better.

I think it was time for me to fully wake up. I felt better. I felt okay.

I opened my eyes and felt that I was lying on a table and this table seemed familiar. The bigger picture hit me and I was in the high school gym. "What the hell," I said looking around. "Yes. The princess has awakened. Now we can get started. Ah, Dana. Why don't you relax? You and Chad sit tight," Klaus said and I realized my situation.

"Ahhh. Shit," I whined. Rebekah busts into the gym with Tyler. "Get off of me," Tyler hissed. "Hush now," Rebekah said. "I'd like you all to meet my sister, Rebekah. Word of warning-- she can be quite mean," Klaus said. "Don't be an ass," Rebekah said and she tossed Tyler over to Klaus.

"Leave him alone," Elena said. "I'm going to make this very simple-- every time I attempt to turn a werewolf into a vampire hybrid, they die during the transition. It's quite horrible, actually," Klaus said and he fed Tyler his blood. "I need you to find a way to save my hybrids, Bonnie. And for Tyler's sake... you better hurry," Klaus snapped Tyler's neck and everyone gasped.

"Dude was a dickhead but he was hella good at basketball," I complained.

Minutes later they were gathered around Tyler's body while Klaus had me close to him. I could tell he was angry. He knew that I knew that Elena was alive. "And if Bonnie's successful he'll live through the transition. Go ahead. Fetch you r grimoires and enchanmetns and waht-not. I'll hold on to Elena and Cameron for safe-keeping," Klaus said bringing me closer to him. I squirmed and rolled my eyes but it caused him to hold me tighter.

"SO this is the latest doppelganger. The original one was much prettier," Rebekah examined Elena. "Rebekah that doesn't even make sense," I said. "Enough Rebekah. Take the wolf boy elsewhere, would you," Klaus asked. Rebekah smiled at me then Elena then dragged Tyler's body out.

"Just ignore her. Petty little thing," He whispered.

Elena checked up on Dana and Chad while Klaus was still keeping me so close. I couldn't find out why. "Could you do me a favor and put 6 feet between us," I said. "Trust me princess, that wouldn't be doing you a favor," Kaus said and Stefan entered.

"Stefan," Elena said. "Klaus," Stefan ignored Elena. "Come to save your damsel, mate," Klaus asked clearly still pissed. "I came to ask for your forgiveness... and pledge my loyalty," Stefan said and I choked on my spit. "Well, you broke that pledge once already," Klaus said. "Elena means nothing to me anymore. And whatever you ask of me... I will do," Stefan said and I choked again. This seemed to catch Klaus's interest.

"Fair enough. Let's drink on it. Kill them. What are you waiting for? Kill them," Klaus said referring to Chad and Dana. "No! Stefan, don't. He's not going to hurt me. He already said-- Ahhh," Elena got bitch-slapped across the gym. He better not do me like that.

Stefan sped up to Klaus but Klaus was faster. "She means nothing to you? Your lies just keep piling up," Klaus said choking Stefan. "Let her go! I'll do whatever you want, you have my word," Stefan struggled to say. "Your word doesn't mean much. I lived by your word all summer, during which time I never had to resort to this-- Kill them... or Cameron will. Stop fighting."

"Don't do this. Don't do this," Stefan fought. "I didn't want to all I wanted was our allegiance. Now I'm going to have to take it," Klaus said. "Don't. Don't," Stefan fought.

"You will do exactly as I say when I say it. You will not run, you will not hide. You will simply just obey," Klaus said and he let Stefan go. Elena protested. "Now kill Chad, ripper," Klaus said then he turned to me. "Your turn, princess. As much as I hate to do this it must be done," Klaus said. I looked at him confused. "I need you to kill Dana, sweetheart," he said brushing y hair back. In the background, Elena protested more on me than on Stefan. Now there is definitely something that I didn't know.

"Why? I don't want to," I said shaking my head. He looked into my eyes and I think he was about to compel me but that shouldn't work. "Kill her," he said softly. He didn't compel me but every bone in my body needed... wanted to kill her just to please him.

All of a sudden there was a knife in my hand. I slowly walked to Dana fear hidden in my own eyes. Dana was a sweet girl. Though I wanted to feel bad, I couldn't. I said something that I have never said before. "I'm sorry," I said as I took the knife and jabbed it into her throat.

The feeling wore off and I turned towards Klaus back to normal. "Now. Why in the hell would you--" I gasped as I felt pain throughout my body. I started in my head then it spread. I began to huff and scream. My breathing was unfocused as I got visions in the back of my head. "Focus. Princess, focus," I heard a voice say and assumed it to be Klaus.

I did as he said and focused on the visions. As I focus they got more clearer. There was a woman with white hair as my own. I noticed the other people with her as my Papi and I. I assumed it to be my mother. Multiple memories overloaded and clouded my brain. But as more came the more clearer it got. My parent was supernatural. My mom a witch, my dad a werewolf.

As the new information came I felt heat and sparks overwhelm my body. The space I was in also had really high winds. When I opened my eyes a scream of pain came out. My eyes were changing, my teeth were changing. I also felt my body's DNA reform, if that was even possible.

When my vision went back to normal I saw Caroline hovered over me then I passed out.

<~>

"I'll come back for you, princess," I heard somebody say as I was regaining consciousness.

A/N: ANother short chapter. TBH I thought that this would be longer. Oh well.