This is the plan.

"What do you mean, you're ditching my clean up committee," Caroline asked over the phone with Tyler. "Klaus called," Tyler said and I growled. "He's leaving town and wants me to pack up his house," Tyler said and I growled again.

"Tyler! Remeber we're not supposed to mention the K word. And sine when does sire bond equal mover slave," Caroline said. "Since he realized Cam's not for him," Tyler said and I could almost sense the smile on his face.

"Ugh. He's being petty. You're being petty too," Caroline pointed a stern finger at me. "And he still thinks I'm sored to him. It's fine. I'll keep up the act and it will all be over soon. Im late. I gotta go. Love you," Tyler said in a rush.

"I love you, too," Caroline hung up the phone sadly. "See. Your love life is infiltrating mine," Caroline hissed and we both heard a bang from behind us. Then we heard a swoosh.

We shrugged it off and went to the cafe where part of the dance was held. "I'm gonna ditch too," I mutterred turned on the heal of my foot.

I want some apple juice.

I went to the nearest vending machine in the hallway. Had five bucks on me. Calls for two apple juices. I heard some ruckus but I figure it was just Caroline and Rebekah fighting. No biggie.

I was planning to ditch anyways so I'd just take Caroline's car. When I got out there I saw Rebekah standing the shadows. I nodded to her and left in Caroline's car.

I guess I'll help Elena and Jeremy with painting the house. I like painting and making a mess of somebody else's house.

I got up to the house all chirpy. I ran up the stair already hearing voices. "... Just one day without any vampires in it," I heard Jeremy fuss.

"Hey Gilberts," I chirped, hanging on the door. The mood in the room seemed intense. Jeremy huffed and left the room. "BTW I am not a vampire," I rolled my eyes.

"He didn't mean that," Elena said setting down her paintbrush. "Yeah... yeah, he did," Stefan said. "Ah. Oh. Hey, Stefie. Didn't see you there," I said and the doorbell went.

"I'll get it," Stefan left the room. "How are you so... chirpy today," Elena asked almost disgusted. "Well. I woke on the right side of the bed. Not the left. Uhhhh. I rid myself from all negative things and energy last night with a long run," I said happily.

"I will never understand you," Elena hummed. "Shhh. Gotta pee," I rushed to the bathroom.

When I finished I heard the door bell ring again. Busy house. I went downstairs to answer the door. I immediately shut it when I saw the face. I locked all the locks and almost bulted the door before Jeremy stopped me. "What are you doing? Who's at the door," Jeremy asked. "Devil reincarnated," I hissed, continuing the job.

"Open the door, luv," Klaus said making me speed up the job. Jeremy started helping me as he heard the voice. Soon Stefan showed up at the door. "What are you guys doing? Who was a the door," Stefan asked. "Devil reincarnated," Jermey and I said.

Stefan shooed us out of the way. "Ask him what hes doing here," I said as Stefan opened the door. "Cam asked what are you doing here," Stefan said with a serious tone.

"Well, for starters, you tell The princess she could show some manners and talk to me herself," Klaus said to Stefan. Stefan slowly turned to me before answering. "Klaus said the princess she could show some manners and talk to me herself," Stefan mimicking his voice.

"You tell him that he choke on his dick," I harshly said. "Rather you do that for me, luv," Klaus said, smirking. "Oh, get over yourself. And... shut the fuck up," I yelled fustratedly.