33: Confissão

confissão; confession

Fast Forward>>>>

In the past couple of days, the search for the cure has become real. Klaus killed his hybrids and didn't suspect me for a second but he also killed Mayor Lockwood which left us on bad terms. I skipped Mayor Lockwood's funeral because of some type of why I felt responsible.

Shane has kept his promise in helping me with my family and helping me with my magic. In my sleep, I get these flashbacks. But instead, they're not really flashbacks since I never knew about them before. I am almost an exact replica of my mom with my dad's personality. And every now and then I see a glimpse of a child not much older than me. I wonder if that is the sibling that I might have.

Shane claims that once Silas is awakened I will be too. Whatever that means. But of course hakuna matata or sem problemas. But, Rebekah is back now. More drama. Well, she basically fed off of our drama when she got back. Kol's back too but that's my buddy so we're good. Turns out he's a scaredy-cat for Silas. Bummer.

Speaking of Silas... that name comes with a load of drama. We're back to the teams since Rebekah is alive and Jeremy is completing his hunter mark. I forgot what team(s) I'm on but I was cheating anyway. Kol has been trying to back up the search for the cure. Rebekah is switching teams every day. Klaus... Klaus is-- ya know what I haven't spoken to Klaus. He's been a party pooper and a killer. I can't be seen with him right now. Or around him. Bad vibes, ya know. Especially after Elena and Jeremy killed Kol earlier today.

So what I'm going to do is lay low for a while. Which is the end of our recap.

"Wait. What do you mean," I asked, talking to Bonnie on the phone. "I mean, Klaus is trapped in Elena's living room. I need you to babysit," Bonnie said. "Bonnie, I haven't seen him since Lockwood's death and now you want me to babysit. I can't," I wanted to though. "Just until we get back with the cure. Please."

Wait. Caroline didn't tell me that part. "On second. I'll call you back," I hung up the phone and called someone else. "I thought I'd never hear from you again."

"Yeah, well, I thought I'd give you the heads up. They're going to find the cure. I don't know the location yet but I'll text it to you," I said. "You're pretty bad on timing since it's been so long since we last spoke, Cameron," Katherine said disappointed. "Klaus has been taken care of so it's only a matter of time. Goodbye." "Till next time," she ended the call.

I texted Bonnie that I'll be there.

The next day I told Katherine where the cure was and I was on my way to Elena's house. Along with Tyler so that Klaus wouldn't know that I was there. So I didn't have to see his face.

"You owe me," Tyler said before entering the house. I came in the other way so that I couldn't be seen from the living room. "Morning sunshine. You look pathetic," Tyler said. "Only until Bonnie's spell locking me in here wears off. Then I'll look different. Angrier perhaps. Or I won't look like anything cause I'll have gouged your eyeballs from their sockets," Klaus threatened.

Besides the threat, he sounds sad. It took me and second to realize that he had just lost his brother, his younger brother. I couldn't imagine losing Caroline.

"My friends will be back with the cure by then. So I could shove it down your throat and make you mortal," Tyler threatened. "I'm an Original. What makes you think my entire vampire bloodline won't be cured along with me. I.e., you."

"You know what I think? I think that's impossible. I think the moment you stop being a vampire our whole blood connection to you is broken and your sire-line ceases to exist. So, whatever happens to you happens only to you. Which means I can kill your ass and no one else has to die. Although I am still debating just how to do it-- Aghh." I threw a knife at Tyler's arm.