21: Pessoal

pessoal; personal

Fast forward >>>>

The group was keeping things from me again which only means one thing: they're trying to kill Klaus... again. Whatever. I have better things to do. I truly didn't.

"Alaric Saltzman killed my father," Caroline asked in shock. "I can't expect you to be play with this. But at least these herbs that Bonnie's giving him, they're healing him and they're keeping the dark side buried," Elena said as we were walking in the woods.

"Thats not gonna make anything any better," I said calmly while Carpline was silently freaking out. "It horrible and I feel horroble about it. But... he's a victin of something supernatural. He didn't ask for this. It just happened to him. Just like Bonnie's Mom. I mean, she didn't ask to become a vampire. And... neither did Stefan, or Tyler," Elena said. "Or me," Caroline finished and I hissed.

"But all of those people are alive. Its not the same," I said. "None of you asked for this. But who would I be if I just turn my back on any of you," Elena said. "Katherine," I mumbled.

"Oh, Elena Gilbert. Savior of the cursed and the damned," Caroline siad linking our arms together. "Hey. What's with the, uh, cryptoc secret meeting text," Matt asked. "I dont know. Stefan just said to meet here," Elena said and I furrowed my brows in confusion. "I didn't get a text," I said confused.

"Thats because you're not supposed to be here. Where's Bonnie? I texted her, too," Stefan asked. I huffed and backed away. So rude.

"Bye, Cam," Damon tried to push me away but since the full moon I've been stronger. "I already know you're trying to kill Klaus again so dont bother trying to hide it," I fussed. "Alright. Who spilled? Caroline," Damon asked. "She didn't. Tou guys always exclude me when killing any Original. I know there is white oak in that bag. It smells," I pouted.

"You guys ahev white oak," Elena asked shocked. "Nope. We all do," Stefan threw the bag to the ground revealing a bunch of white oak stakes. I took one and walked off. "Bye," I sang as I heard them yelling and fussing.

"She was Klaus bait," I heard Damon complain. I chuckled and walked home. I'll play Klaus bait only because I want to. I like to. I texted Damon that I'll do it and kept walking.

Thinking of Klaus made me want to see him. I sound loke a love strick idiot. Oh well.

I changed my rote to the Mikaelson home. It didn't take long to get there but I had to take a pit stop to hide the white oak stake I had. I wasnt going to use it but it'd make hella good leverage. Just in case. Call it insurance.

I didn't knock on the door when I got there. I just walked in. He shouldnt be hiding anything from me anything. I walked in and saw Damon cianed up to the ceiling and Rebekah bleeding him out of vervain.

She paused as she saw me. "You did this to yourself," I shrugged and continued. I walked to the back room where I heard his voice and another.

"...I will kill anyone who comes to your rescue," I heard Klaus say. "Im here to rescue you," I cheered as I jumped in the room. My smile dropped when I saw Bonnie. "There you are. Stefan and Damon were looking for you. But hes just in the other room," I slumped in the seat next to Bonnie.

"So. Whats going on over here," I said awkwardly. From the outside of this situation it might seem like I was cock blocking based on the tension in the room and the awkwardness.

"He wants me to unlink his siblings," Bonnie hissed. I nodded slowly and thought about it. "Want some help," I offered. "Princess. What are you doing here," Klaus asked. "I came to see you but since you have comapny I'll see to them first," I said. He mumbled something under his breathe then left the room.