17: Respiração problem uma problema

respiração problem uma probelma; troubled breathing

I woke up this morning and saw somebody that I haven't seen in a long time. "Hey boy," I giggled as I pet Hiraeth. I thought I lost him and I was brought back here. But then the thought came over me.

Is this some sorry ass "Im sorry," from Klaus? If it is, he can stick his toenail up his behind.

"Wanna go for a walk," I asked sweetly and he barked. I completely ignored Tyler and Caroline's dad in the living room. Whatever drama they had going on... I don't care.

Hiraeth was just as excited to me as I was. So I had to put a leash on him so he wouldn't run away or get ran over. I decided we'd walk to the Salvator home.

Thought I'd stop by and rub the fact that Stefan almost killed me in his face. I'm just petty like that. And besides what good would it do me if I was being a brat, ignoring or just crying over him. That's Elena's job and she does it well.

When walking up there I heard loud rock music playing. I should've figured it was a bad time with ripper Stefan and all but can it really hurt to get a glimpse.

I opened the door without knocking and on the couch was Klaus. This is no longer a safe hangout place for me. Next Stefan walked in. He smiled sheepishly and turned down the music.

"What are you doing here Klaus," Stefan asked. "Enjoying my stay, mate,"Klaus said. "What do you want," Stefan asked. "Question is what do you want? My hybrids left town as you demanded, so please tell me what I need to do to get my family back," Klaus said.

Wow he's desperate. His family must mean a lot to him. Like a lot.

"Well, ahem, see, Klaus... I'm not negotiating," Stefan said. It didn't make sense to me why he was still holding on to this. "And you understand that holding them indefinitely is the same thing as dropping them in the ocean," Klaus said.

"No, no, you leave Mystic Falls and then give me a call in a few years, and... we'll talk," Stefan said. This was stupid. Two guys that did me wrong ten times over are feuding. If I were them I'd team up to make my life miserable but guys are just idiots like that.

"I'm going to give you another chance. Just one more. Let's make a reasonable deal," Klaus offered. "Or what? You make one move, and I will-"

"Yes, that's right. Crazy Stefan. Mmm. How's that working out for you? Any friends left," Klaus laughed. He was right. Stefan was alone now. Perhaps that's why he wants revenge on Klaus so much. Klaus basically shipped any chance for happiness for Stefan to Antarctica.

Moments later Stefan left leaving me there with Klaus. And you can't forget Hiraeth. "I see you're enjoying my apology gift," Klaus said, smirking. "No. I'm enjoying my time with my dog. Mine," I said and hugged Hiraeth close to me.

He chuckled lightly making me nervous. "Ya know I do admire your possessiveness towards what you think belongs to you," he said. "And that's very hypocritical for you to say. Since you do have possessiveness over things or shall I say people that don't belong to you. How ironic," I said. I let Hiraeth out of my arms since it appeared that I was squeezing him out of anger towards Klaus.

He ran excitedly around the house since this was a new place for him.

Klaus chuckled again then sped to meet my face. "Let me make this perfectly clear. You are mine," Klaus said as he gripped my arm. I gasped. Not at that sudden movement but the sparks that lit from it. It was like a wave of pleasure that came and stayed as he continued to hold my arm.

I tried to wave the feeling away but it didn't work.

"No. I am not. And despite all that feels right this is wrong. You are wrong," I said as I struggled to get out of his hand.

In response his hands traveled to my waist gripping it hard. I leaned into the feeling of comfort. We were both breathing heavily in each other's ear. I knew whatever I was feeling he felt it too.

He pulled me closer as humanly possible. And it was getting harder to stand. The panting increased as I began to shake a little in pure delight.

I wonder what it would feel like to...

"No. Two wrongs don't make a right. I can't do this with you," I pushed him away and since his guard was down he let me. "Princess. What feels wrong usually is right," he said calmly. "That doesn't even make sense," I stressed, almost pulling out my hair. My situation with him was driving me past insanity because to be honest I was already on a one way trip there.

I grabbed Hiraeth and stormed out of the house. When I felt the cool breeze of air I had just realized how intoxicating his smell was to me and how bad it was affecting me.

<~>

The rest of my day consisted of playing with Hiraeth and watching Tv. Only to be later on filled in on the action packed say everyone else had.

Klaus found ¾ of uis coffins.
Bonnie met her mother.
Elena told Stefan about kissing Damon.
Damon managed to save ¼ of the coffins and by far the most important one.
The coffins were actually hiding in the old witch house.
Tyler has to turn 100 times in order to break the sire bond.
Oh and most importantly. Damon unplugged Elijah.

Ughhhhhhhhh!

A/N: Sorry I haven't posted in awhile. I just got my phone back after not having it for almost 2 months so I was reading a bunch of stories. I have a strong dislike towards my mom when she does that.

And this book is growing really fast, thx ☺️.

1018 words.