36: The Originals.

PART 2 OF COLOR!!!

I finally understand what she was trying to tell me. "You'll learn when you hurt the one you love the most." It's the message my dead mom sent me three weeks ago. Ever since then I've had haunting dreams of him. Before it was precious stolen memories of family, now it's haunting dreams of him. For three weeks I wake up Hayley to extreme anxiety and panic attacks that leave the room shaking in the middle of the night.

She says it's fine but I know she's bothered by them. I know I am. My attacks leave me vomiting into trash cans in the morning and I can't eat but I have been gaining weight. When I left I got a generous amount of money sent to me from the Salvatore's. I didn't ask for it in my letter but they gave it anyway. The only person that knows about my actions over the cure is Damon. He understood why I had to leave. I used the money to buy Hayley and I a little home outside of the town where I've been doing online school work.

I would've gotten an apartment but you can't have two supernatural girls in one tiny place. In a secluded place where there would be no screaming for help which is how the witches caught us. I thought that I masked our werewolf and witch half but they found us. And now they claim that I am pregnant.

I don't not believe them but I don't want to be pregnant. Not at nineteen. I haven't even lived my life yet. I haven't found my brother yet.

Now they tell me that... Klaus is in town. I couldn't bear fighting back even though I was more than capable. The news put hope into me but knowing Klaus he was going to shut that down.

Jane- Anne died to predict my pregnancy and now Hayley and I are being held with the witches until Elijah gathers Klaus to strike a deal. I hear them nearing.

"Sophie Deveraux. What is this," Klaus said. His voice made me shudder. "He's all yours. Proceed," Elijah said. His voice brought hope that I wouldn't be completely hurt by Klaus. "You know you're famous in this town. Witches tell bedtime stories about the powerful vampire Klaus. We know Marcel was nothing but an orphaned street rat until you made him what he is. And now he's out of control. He does what he wants. He kills who he wants. I'm gonna stop him. And you're gonna help me," Sophie said.

"This is why you brought me here," Klaus asked Elijah. "Hear her out," Elijah said. He must know that I'm here while Klaus does not. "I don't need to hear her out. I assure you, luv, there is not a thing on this Earth that will matter enough for me to waste even 30 more seconds of my time. Elijah, what madness is this," Klaus asked bitterly.

"Klaus. Listen," Hayley said as I stepped out with witches and Hayley behind me. His face dropped and then he laughed. Here we go, I thought. This is no time to be vulnerable. Time to bring out badass Cam. "You're of your mind if you think some girl means a thing to me," Klaus laughed but I could hear the hurt in his voice.

"Marcel may be able to keep us from practicing real magic in this town... but as keepers of the balance, we still know when nature has cooked up something new. For example... I have a special gift... of sensing when a girl is pregnant," Sophie said. "What," Klaus whispered in disbelief.

"I know. It's impossible," Hayley spoke for me. "What are you saying," Klaus asked. "Niklaus. Cameron is carrying your child," Elijah said. "No. It's impossible. Vampires can't procreate," Klaus argued. "But werewolves can. Magic made you a vampire... but you were born a werewolf. You're the original hybrid, the first of your kind and this pregnancy is... one of nature's loopholes," Sophie explained.

Klaus looked at me and I couldn't meet his eyes as he came rushing angrily towards me. "You've been with someone else. Admit it," He screamed. Hayley stepped in front of him. "She hasn't," Hayley said.

"My sister gave her life to perform the spell she needed to confirm this pregnancy. Because of Jane-Anna's sacrifice, the lives of this girl and her baby are now controlled by us. If you don't help us take down Marcel... so help me... this girl-- whoever she is---won't live long enough to see her first maternity dress," Sophie threatened.

"Bruxas idiotas. Eu mato sua bunda em uma batida de coração," I muttered. "Enough of this, if you want Marcel dead he's dead. I'll do it myself," Elijah said. "No. We can't. Not yet. We have a clear plan that we need to follow and there are rules," Sophie said.

"How dare you command me? Threaten me! With what you wrongly perceive to be my weaknesses! I won't hear any more lies," He was heading towards me headstrong to grab me. "Niklaus. Listen," Elijah stopped him. He looked at my face and my eyes that wouldn't dare to meet his.

I clenched my stomach with my hand as my heartbeat was probably running. He looked at my stomach and listened. I know he heard because he looked back up to me and saw a single tear run down my face. "Kill her and the baby. What do I care," Klaus stormed out.

As soon as he and Elijah left and fell to the ground clenching my stomach and mouth. It was another panic attack. The ground started shaking and the dirt jumped. As everybody else saw disaster I saw it all happen in slow motion. This was something I was used to by now.

Moments later I heard screaming and shouting then I felt strong arms wrap around me. The smell of this person brought me chaos, drama, safety, love. It caused me to cry, let it all out. "Let me go. Please, Klaus," I sobbed. He ignored my sobs and placed me in a car. I heard him talking to somebody as I lay powerless and tired.

"What's wrong with her," he asked. "Depends on how you ask. Too much power or a heartbroken teen," Hayley said then I drifted to sleep.

A/N: HEYYYYYYYY. Long time no read.

1071 words.