Alternative

A/N: this scene is an updated version of the smut for chapter 35. I wrote that at 13 so this is three years later of my updated writing style. Lmk which one you guys like best. This was written as of 2023z

MATURE CONTENT

I nodded and held the big painting up to my face. I looked at it one more time then I looked at him to see him watching me intensively. I set the painting down carefully. My hands grew sweaty and my heart beat reached my ears. I moved closer to him and reached up to kiss him.

Klaus let me have control of what was going on when he chose not to touch me. But he did kiss back. The way he kissed me made me want more, it made me hungry for more. But he wasn't giving in to me so I stopped. And only when I stopped did I realize that our bodies were pushed against each other.

I stared right into his chest since he towered over me despite my height. I was breathing really hard for someone with supernatural abilities. I didn't know what I wanted to say but I felt it on the tip of my tongue.

"What is it, love," he said so gently.

The ache between my legs kept me speechless. I kept me from looking him in the eye. It almost made me feel shameful. How could I want someone so badly...

"Tell me what you want."

His voice dropped an octave and the request sounded more like a demand. Ah, fuck.

Nope. Nope, I can't. My fingers will do.

I took a step back with my hands folded in front of me. Klaus was panting but not as hard as I was.

I looked at him through my lashes regret poisoning my heart. I want him bad. I should do something about, I want to. I just didn't know how. I have never felt so vulnerable in my life. Zero out of ten do not recommend.

Klaus looked as if he was a the verge of ripping my head off of my shoulders. The wolf inside of me bowed and whimpered. It was so apparent I'm sure he could hear/see it.

He narrowed his eyes at and stalked to me. I backed away until my legs hit the edge of the bed. Oh fuck.

Klaus swept my platinum hair off of my shoulders, exposing my neck. I could practically hear his fangs extend. Predator. Prey.

I whimpered and steadied myself using his shoulders when he sunk his teeth into the pulse of my neck. My blood filled his month and another pathetic whimper left my month. The ache between my legs grew stronger.

He retracted his teeth and began to suck on the area harshly. I moaned. Klaus licked up my neck before kissing me. I could taste myself on his lips. It made everything feel more erotic.

His fangs nipped my lip and drew blood from there as well. He moaned into my mouth as his hands scrolled my body, stopping at my ass. Butterflies filled my stomach.

I pushed all my intrusive and doubtful thoughts out of my head before reaching for his belt buckle. He instantly stopped be and lifted me up into his arms so his hands cupped my ass while my arms where wrapped around his shoulders. I could feel his bulge pressing into my crouch. And when he moved around the bed it created friction that made me want more.

When he came to a stop I was thrown onto the bed. I sat up immediately and took off Klaus's shirt. He came for my pants and shirts soon after. Klaus kissed up my leg making my toes curl in anticipation.

He reached my center and placed a soft kiss against the fabric of my underwear. I shuddered before he ripped my underwear from my hips. I clenched around nothing waiting for him to touch me. He kissed me there again. It took everything in me not shut my legs immediately.

He must sensed it because he gripped my hips with both of his hands and ran circles on my skins with his thumbs. I jolted after he lapped his tongue against my clit.

I squealed when he repeated the motion. "Oh, fuck." I voiced my thoughts as I moaned. I felt literal butterflies in my uterus. What the actual fuck.

I moaned after feeling Klaus spread my legs wider to slide his tongue in side of me. "Klaus," I said breathlessly. He hummed still feasting on me.

He paused but on for a second to come up and kiss me gently before returning back to my center. When he continued to plunged and finger inside of me making me arch my back. I whimpered and tried to close my legs, failing miserably.

He curled his finger inside of me and I gasped. "What is that," I mumbled to myself. He did it again only with his face to mine. My hips bucked.

"I-I like that," I mumbled. Klaus nodded and hummed, his forehead against mine. He curled his finger again and again, a wet sound filling the room along with my soft moans almost leading to an orgasm. I was dazed by the euphoric feeling.

I drew my focus back to him when i heart his belt buckle hit the floor. Instinctively, I went to sit up and close my legs. He used that opportunity to strip me of my bra before pushing back into the bed.

He hovered over me and I could feel out bare skin against each other. The thought of... it brought my nerves up to the peek.

I froze when I felt his tip near my entrance. He slid himself between my folds, wetting himself. He continued to do so working my orgasm back up. I moved my hips along with him. I hummed in pleasure. "I'm... I'm clos-"

I was interrupted by the feeling of my thrusting inside of me while he bit into my neck again. I moaned loudly before gasping uncontrollably.

"Oh, God."

I felt like I was being ripped apart in so many different ways than one. "Klaus, wait. I-I... its too m-much." I clenched around him tightly while squeezing his shoulders and wrapping my legs around his waist tightly.

He retracted his teeth and licked my neck while speaking into my ear: "Relax, love."

I turned my head away from his, into the pillow. It gave me more access to assault my neck, making his mark. He drew out of me and back in with more length than before. "It feels so good," I whispered. I heard him hum in a animalistic approval.

Predator. Prey.

The wolf in me whimpered, submitting to him.

He stood on his knees, his dick pressed into to me at hilt. My shuddering hips where pressed further into the bed while his other hand gripped my breast inna bruising manner.

His strokes were hard enough to hit a spot that made me cry but gentle enough to not hurt me more than he had to. I could feel him holding back on me but I knew I need him to.

He pulled out of me and back in hitting the same spot his curled finger reached but in a harsher manner. I moaned as I felt a sudden jolt of pleasure. It happened again and again telling me I was orgasming.

His strokes became harder yet faster. Somehow the pleasure overthrew the pain. Klaus rolled my nipple between his fingers but I felt it everywhere but there. I bucked my hips as hard as I could against him as my next orgasm began to form.

I bit my lip trying to hold back any noise. Klaus came down to me and took my bottom lip between his teeth before I orgasmed and a loud moan left my month.

My eyes rolled back and fluttered closed as he hit that spot over and over making me ride out my orgasm longer.

His thrust became sloppy letting me know he was close. I continued to pulse around him even stronger when he brought his free hand down to massage my clit.

"Klaus." Was the thing I remembered saying before I climaxed again and felt his cum fill me up.