52: Nossa esperança

nossa esperança; our hope

FAST FORWARD>>>>>>

Recap...

Turns out my brother was retrieving and hunting down the stones to make those rings for the werewolves. Klaus recently showed me a room he had set up for the baby which basically brought me to tears, ya know, because of the hormones. Mikael tried to kill me when the other side was collapsing. Francesca Guerra is and forever will be an evil pain in my ass. I just have to find a way to prove it.

End Recap...

Genevieve was working on the spell for the stones. "Matera et lunare tua virtuse," she chanted repeatedly. "My people say Marcel is on the move and he's bringing friends," Francesca said. "Get Cameron to safety," Klaus said then he left in a hurry. "Come with me," Elijah said, trying to pull me along. "No. Someone needs to watch her," I said.

"You should help Klaus. My brothers and their security detail won't be much against a vampire army. I'll stay with Cameron," Francesca said just as Hayley walked in. Hayley and I had a little waver on this treaty and these factions. I slipped her some of my blood in her pocket nonchalantly. I bet I was going to win.

"Go, Elijah... she's fine," Hayley reassured. She walked up to him and whispered something. I waited and watched as Geneveive did the spell. "Ms. Guerra your brother is already heading out the back," one of her bodyguards said. "Not yet."

"The stones are finished. I've done my part. Now, it's up to you," Genevieve said. "I'll get them to the Bayou," Hayley stepped up. "Actually, she was walking to me," Francesca walked up and took the stones. "What the hell is this," I asked. "Call it a side deal. Point is, I'm taking the stones," Francesca said preparing to leave.

"Are you out of your mind? You think that humans can go up against Klaus," Hayley asked following her. "No. I don't, but I'm not human," she took a knife and sliced her bodyguard's throat. She then leaned down and groaned. "I'm like you, Hayley, and now I'm gonna take back my town."

"Like hell you are," Hayley was ready to pounce but Genevieve snapped her neck. How predictable. I then started to feel dizzy and nauseated. Soon I passed out.

Next time I woke up I was being dragged into the church but two witches. I tried to use that mechanism Liz taught me whenever somebody tried to kidnap me as a girl. Using my weight to pull them down. But that didn't work. "Get her down on the floor," Genevieve instructed. Hell no! If she rethinks my baby will be born on the floor, she's got another thing coming.

"We should take her to the city of the dead," Monique requested. "We won't make it. The baby is coming now."

"No. It's too soon. AAH!"

"Apparently not--

I couldn't even listen to their voces anymore. The contractions are almost unbearable. "Oh, let me go," I screamed. "You need to be calm, Cameron," Genevieve said. "Why are you doing this to me," I cried. "To be reborn, we must sacrifice," Monque said. I stopped all of my movement and looked at her. Completely emotionless. Then it all came rushing back to me. "You fucking crazy ass bitch. That doesn't even make sense," I cried.

"The ancestors demand an offering in exchange for power."

"And your child will be a fine offering."

I started laughing hysterically. "You sound fucking crazy," I laughed then started sobbing again. "No. No. You will ot take my baby. I will kill all of you," I screamed. "No, you won't, and neither will Klaus or Elijah. When your baby is born we will offer it up to those who came before us,
Monique said. I am officially done listening to her. She's completely out of her mind.