three

"what's with the bomb, yangyang? why didn't anyone alert me?" sicheng asked, irritated by the sudden plan that wasn't even channeled through the earpiece as their escape vehicle zoomed away from the scene. "if i didn't see the blinking light from the bomb, you'd be carrying a dead body."

dong sicheng, the decoy, is a systematic guy. he wants things according to what has been planned in fears of getting anyone hurt. the boy was hiding away from the police to avoid deportation in korea. he ended up there thinking he was going to get a good career. losing all his money on auditions, he doesn't have enough money to go back home. as if he had a home in the first place. his family was against his choice of being an actor but here he is. in neo culture technology, he found a family that supported his talent, thus, making him the decoy.  

for unknown reasons, everyone is a freaking simp for dong sicheng. perhaps they fell for his irresistible charms? or his acting? or 'cause he's dong sicheng? we'll never know, but he is also the man in charge of foreign affairs for china. despite having other chinese members, he gained the position because of knowing quite a number of higher-ups in the country. well, he was passing it to kun but being the mother-like person he is, he got enough of stress handling other members, giving back the position to sicheng.

"well, you're here and breathing," yangyang awkwardly laughed removing his gloves, slightly afraid of the older male who might just take a bomb and throw it at him. "it was kind of... in the plan during the meeting, remember?"

liu yangyang together with the dolphin boy, zhong chenle, are the bombers of the mafia. you can think of the bomb as both the dangerous, explosive bomb and the laugh bomb. these two are kun's babies and were under his care the moment he saw them nearly getting kidnap in one of his missions in china. the carefree boys were competitively playing basketball on the streets until a bunch of men came and tried getting them into their van, probably a human trafficking gang. kun's eyes were quick and pulled sicheng with him to rescue the boys.

revenge? it has always been in a mafia's dictionary and the two saved boys dropped a bomb on that gang. literally. taeyong permitted yuta, another member of neo culture technology, to train them in using bombs specifically, but yangyang also got assigned with foreign affairs in germany since he was raised there prior going to china. now these two are also whole crackheads. when out of serious situations, they can become laugh bombs for the mafia. sometimes, their clueless asses can make everyone's day and has made the tall boy in charge for rehab in love with the dolphin. 

the annoyed male slumped in his seat, trying to recall the meeting prior the mission. indeed, they have mentioned blowing up the old warehouse to remove their trace and to fool the enemy that someone else has messed with their supplies. the mission was to transfer their things into a new hiding spot but they encountered another mafia who was trying to get pass through them. key word: trying. neo culture technology ain't no basic dudes.