twenty

"how should i flirt?" lucas whined like a baby, complaining that the girl he was spying on seemed to be playing hard to get with him and that other girls were trying to get his attention instead for the past weeks.

"should you even be asking?" the japanese joked, "your whole personality is built on flirting, but don't get too carried away because ehem." he knew that the boy sitting across him was surely built different. 

lucas raised his head from resting on his palms with a confused faced, "ehem?"

"are you forgetting jungwoo?" shotaro laughed at how lost the manipulator was. "i can feel that he'll make you sleep outside anytime soon."

"back to the topic!" lucas heaved a sigh and leaned back while munching on a snack. the two foreigners were currently in the kitchen eating two bags of chips which the manipulator claims as his well deserved treat after a stressful day at school. 

"let's practice!" the tall male clapped his hands as if it was such a bright idea that made the other drop the chip he was currently holding, "yeah, how about no?"

"oh, come on! you had a sister and had quite the longer exposure to school than i did," the troubled guy gave his cutest pout to convince the other male.

the smaller sighed, finding that he has no other way out. besides, what's the worst that can happen? nothing's gonna go wrong like a bomb would suddenly explode when he drops a pick-up line, right? "fine, give me your best shot. let's see it."

"you know how they say that love makes the world go 'round? so, are you feeling dizzy yet?" shotaro nodded at him, trying to take in the line and predict what he'll say next, "'cause you're my world."

the japanese laughed at his chessy-ness. it was just start of the practice and he didn't expect to be entertained by the older male. he'll keep him company until he thinks of a decent way to get the girl's attention. 

they weren't aware of the presence of two other members who entered the room. one of them was visibly cringing while the other stood there with a frown on his face. 

"oh dude! he's flirting," mark looked like he was convulsing while still watching the two, giving his companion light hits but immediately stopped when he saw the unamused face.

sungchan crossed his arms, leaning against the door frame and watching lucas practice how to hold hands because he said he didn't want to turn out like a certain someone in the group— namely doyoung who nearly failed an old mission when he was trying to get a girl's attention too. "yeah right! as if that's what you call flirting."

the older of the two watching turned to him with a teasing smile, "oh, you're jealous?" he poked the younger's side with a laugh, "channie baby is jelly!"

"oh please! look at lucas! he might be one of the most good looking guys, but he can't get taro's heart," he nodded to himself as if he was saying some self-affirmations, "only i can."