eleven

the tension in the conference room was high. the boss and underboss have been beyond stressed for the past days and decided to call a meeting.

"so let's get straight to the point," taeyong stood from his place, pacing back and forth while his fingers pressed on his temples, "one of our warehouses have been taken down. as much as its the one storing the least of our weapons and drugs, we still need those for other operations." the leader slumped into his chair, "one of the clear solutions is to get even with them. they took down ours, so we take down theirs."

"the mission will take place in the east side of the city," jaehyun read out from the folder in his hands, "where the vision team had their mission months ago, but since we were thinking that there may be possible encounters with the leader of the other gang, we've been thinking that 127 team to take on this."

the members nodded in agreement. indeed it will be a good chance for their own leader to talk it out with the other leader or take matters into his own hands.

"meeting dismissed. please leave the room if you are no longer concerned in the mission," taeyong watched the members leaving quietly then took the folder from his partner, "except you, shotaro. please take a seat again."

sungchan and shotaro stopped right before they reached the door and looked at one another. the taller gave an encouraging smile, "looks like your first mission. i'll be in my office if you need me."

the japanese nervously sat down close to them and looked at the remaining members. at least donghyuck and mark are here. that's kind of comforting. 

"if you're wondering why you are chosen to stay," jaehyun looked at the male, "well, in the last mission you met winwin in the area so, we assume you are from the place?" shotaro nodded at him with fingers wringing resting on top of the table. "and since sungchan told us you could drive then we think you'd make the perfect escape man for the mission. you would know many routes in and out, right?"

again he nodded at the question. yuta can see his nervousness and reached for his hands, "hey, relax, okay? at least one of us will be with you in the car, i can assure you that."

its the night of the mission they have been planning out for two days. with shotaro's knowledge on the different alleys being a commuter before and donghyuck being the strategist, they were able to come up with a feasible plan. 

while the other members were loading up their guns and preparing other weapons, sungchan was helping the younger japanese in equipping him. "hey, don't worry. i heard taeil's going to be with you since he will be monitoring on his laptop."