twenty-six

resting in each other's arms on the patch of grass in the makeshift flower field they made on the house's rooftop. sungchan and shotaro enjoyed the silence with some occasional humming from the taller male while the sky turned shades darker as the sun goes to sleep. 

"chan?" the older male called, leaning in more to the other's chest as he sat between his legs, "how'd you come up with all these?"

"we didn't really finish our date that day," the taller reasoned, pulling a basket of food nearer to them, "sandwich?" shotaro took it and mumbled a thank you, letting him continue whatever he was going to say, "you said you were going to make it your mission to make the flower field a beautiful memory but since the accident and everything hasn't been settled, i'm not risking any of our lives going there. so, i brought the flower field to us."

"how sweet of you, love." the smaller sat up and pinched the other's cheek, "you really put effort into everything you do for me but how did you set up all this?"

"with the help of the members—" before sungchan could even finish the sentence, there was a chorus of cheers from the other side of the 'field'. 

"that's our boy!" jaehyun whooped with johnny behind him saying, "sungchan baby is grown up," and proceeding to fake cry on the underboss's shoulder.

"have they kissed yet?" the two heard from the floor below them, probably trying to get the best out of the camera they left which the affairs officer covered with the basket. the younger just sighed, hiding his face into the older's neck while the other laughed at the chaos. 

truly the world does not know that the terrifying mafia, the group that with one mention of their name could make a chill go down one's spine, the scary neo culture technology mafia led by lee taeyong is just one whole chaotic family— sometimes looking like a whole daycare center with the boss just shaking his heads at the kids and his partner that would join in the mess. at times, he did consider changing the letter c in their name to chaotic, but culture represented them well with their diverse origins.

"we were supposed to have our alone time," sungchan placed a soft kiss on the japanese male's neck, "i'm sorry."

"oh, its fine." shotaro laughed facing towards the younger. "so, you were going to say?"

"i asked help from the members yesterday during the meeting and called on the rest when you were asleep," the affairs officer explained scratching his neck, "then taeyong called up a place for the flowers but i made all those messages on the balloons—"

sungchan was so invested in explaining everything that he didn't expect the older to kiss him on the cheek, "relax, hm? i didn't ask for an essay, love."