four

"ten points," jeno winked at renjun who was scoring them in their archery match, "guess the gun enthusiast should give the sniper a kiss." he closed his eyes and made a kissy face towards the smaller male.

"you're gonna get a kiss from my pistol, want that?" renjun took hold of his revolver in his belt holster, ready to get it out and show it to the other male. 

the sniper opened his eyes in an instant and backed out with a small laugh, "just joking around, renjun." 

"told you renjun prefers me more," jaemin let out his flirty skills with some body rolls, "'cause sexy." 

"say sexy one more time and there will also be one bullet in your heart," renjun joked but got a 'sorry love' from jaemin which made his heart beat faster than usual but kept it cool. 

huang renjun, the definition of 'small but terrible'. he really is. he's smaller than a lot of the members and yet they fear getting him angry— not even the boss wants to get on his bad side. despite this, he is a great member. he might be saying threatening words but its tough love. he really cares about the members around him, treat them as family, and boy can he be a fun guy when he wants to. let me emphasize that he is also nice, he just has an image of cold guy— the opposite of an innocent one. he just has his walls up from experience.

sadly, the boy's father sold him to a mafia, not having enough money to pay his debt. renjun trusted his father and even looked up to him but didn't expect this coming, thus, making it hard to fully trust people. thankfully, the mafia he was sold into was lee taeyong's and the boss tried his best to get connected with the chinese male whom he has assigned in weaponry— guns in particular. well, he also gets involved with torturing their captives. in this mafia, taeyong has made it a rule to treat each other nicely and like family, minus the teasings and all that, because they are the only ones who got each other's back. in his words, "neos got your back, always. until the end."

lee jeno is neo culture technology's sniper and dream's caporegime. honestly, a whole crushie. boy got the duality of a performer on stage. from smiling angel to killer smile of a sniper real quick. sometimes, this boy can make you wonder about his body— like whether he still got bones and fat or is purely made of muscle. just one flex of his biceps would make the dreamies cheer for him. a person could get punched by him but probably thank him and forgive him in an instant 'cause he a king.

he's passionate about his job and as the team leader, he makes sure to keep everyone safe even when he has to put his own life on the line. he may not say it out loud but he really cares about his members especially the maknae, jisung. the dreamies would tease him for showing so much affection for the young boy but getting shooed off most of the time. though his heart is for one person... or maybe two.