thirty-two

the silence in the corridor was disturbed as xiaojun ran, knocking on doors for help as he made his way to kun's bedroom.

"who the fucking hell is it?" renjun stood up from his place in between jeno and jaemin. they knew that everyone was resting, so who the actual fuck will be running down the hallway and knocking on doors? who's up to another prank?

he opened it to reveal a panting chemist, "uh, hey there? is there an emergency?"

xiaojun held a finger up signaling to give him a few seconds to breathe. the bedrooms were quite far from the offices. "i need to take jaemin for a while. sungchan drugged himself."

jaemin approached them hearing his name in the conversation and the emergency happening, "where is he?"

"lab," the chemist continued to catch his breath, "can't lift him on my own and i need to call kun."

"go do that," jeno emerged, joining his two lovers at the door. "i'll get johnny to help us bring him to the med room."

they watched the older chinese male run again to call the doctor before they left to call johnny and maybe lucas as well because it'd be a challenge to carry the  tall affairs officer.

"why did sungchan do this?" jaemin asked as he ran. "this would hurt shotaro, the poor kid."

"come to think of it," renjun began, "his father was the shitty man behind all the terrors in taro's life. he was probably guilty, but he should have thought of this through."

stopping at the chicago guy's door, they heard a couple of noises they want to unhear. if it weren't for sungchan they would have immediately walked the other way. the two looked at jeno not wanting to take the responsibility of knocking on the door of the unholy room. the sniper had no other choice but to do it. he was whipped for them anyways.

"johnny? we have an emergency!"

"kun!" xiaojun banged on the door, "emergency! help please!" he didn't stop hitting the door with his fist until the older member opened it.

"what is it this time?" kun sighed, shaking his head not knowing what other emergency there could be besides minor accidents with the chemist. "chemical burn? i taught you how to treat that and you should be resting now, hm?"