six

"where the fuck did the two of you go?" johnny took a sip of his coffee, "jaehyun asked me to watch over the members while you two go to a diner. you guys were out to eat but why do you come back home with a new kid?"

"you really shouldn't be drinking so much coffee, johnny. how are you going to sleep after drinking that?" taeyong asked while his fingers were fidgeting behind his back. despite the world seeing him as the ferocious mafia leader, he was a reliable and lovable brother as well as an adorable guy. 

"stop trying to divert the topic, taeyong," the man in charge of hand combat placed down his mug, "i can see right through you. what's the reason?"

"i saw him sleeping in the waiting shed with so many bags, i felt like he needed the help." the leader explained, "i really just felt like it." the taller sighed at the statement, thinking it was such an irrational decision to make. "taeyong..."

"i know. let me tell you what i also told jaehyun, feelings aren't enough especially in our type of living but that's how we started, my gut feelings told me to accept the members and you." taeyong said with all sincerity, "johnny, there's something about this guy that just makes me want to keep him."

"if you say so," johnny sat back in his chair, "so, who's touring around and training... wait, what's his name again?"

johnny suh is in charge of foreign affairs with america and 127 squad's caporegime. the guy's got damn height and muscles which obviously made him qualified to be the man of hand combat. he is one of the older members both in age and stay in the mafia. johnny has been with the group for a long time that besides the boss-underboss duo, he also serves as a parent figure and trainer for the younger members. his gaze could make you melt out of fear, but when he smiles at you i bet you'd stare longer than you should and it'd make your heart melt along too. he came all the way from chicago to a university in korea but after failing several semesters, he got kicked out and it made his parents furious which led them to abandoning the supposed failure. well, he excelled in beating the shit out of people when he entered the group. he was on his first mission and he barely used his gun, knocking out enemies blocking his way to success with his bare hands then walking out of the place like he walked the fucking fashion show. 

eyes roaming around the well lit house, confused as it didn't meet his expectations. on the way to his new home, taeyong admitted that they were the heads of the mafia and they were recruiting him, so he can have a new place to stay at. he didn't know why he was expecting a dark place filled with dark colored furniture but the house had white floor tiles and walls. while taeyong talked to the new introduced male, johnny, he left shotaro in the living room then proceeded to the kitchen.

"so, you're the new recruit, huh?" a new voice greeted, startling the new comer who gripped on to his backpack and handbags. the small act made the other chuckle and carried on to sitting next to the other on the couch, "don't worry, i'm not gonna do anything to you. we're supposed to be a family here. my name is donghyuck." he put out a hand to shake which the other did hesitantly. well, how could shotaro not worry? he was sitting in the living room of a mafia house. who knows if he could just get shot out of nowhere.