The pain

Guys It's me Lotsofunyeah again. I know my writing isn't the best but people haven't been updating this account. I understand why though. So I will write this chapter even though I am not a writer. Now let's proceed---Lotsofunyeah

(Ben p.o.v.)

"Be...e...en... I'm s...or..r...r...y" I heard Erica cry.

"YOU MONSTER!!" I yelled at her. 

"Ben. I didn't mean to. I didn't mean to kill them. Please Ben. Please trust I didn't mean to kill them" Erica pleaded.

I blinked.

*flash back"

"Get my parents out of here!! FAST!" I yelled at Erica.

"What about you!" Erica yelled back.

Bang. It was storming and here we were outside playing gun tag. But you die if you get hit with a gun. We were playing with the enemy.

"Alright!! Just make sure you get out alive" Erica said.

"GET YOU AND MY PARENTS OUT ALIVE!!" I yelled as they were running away from the scene.

I kept shooting. It was me, Erica, Mike, Zoe, Catherine and Cyrus on this mission against Vain. 

New evil organization. Came rising up with a bunch of other evil organizations staff working for them.

Vain is the cream of the coop.

Bang! Bang?

"Ahhhhhhhhh" I heard someone scream.

It was no other then Erica Hale yelling. I ran over to her. To see if she was hurt.

I gingerly lifted her up. I was about to turn around " No. Ben you can't turn around " Erica said.

So I did.

There was a large screen. It had Erica and my parents on it.

I saw it. Erica slipped. She had 2 guns.  1 in each hand. She slipped and pulled the trigger.

Blink. Blink.

My parents were on the floor. Flat out cold. Dead. Shot in the head.

"Ben!!" Erica yelled as I ran off. Erica and the others could finish the mission without me.

I'm not sure if I can trust them. I had my heart set on Erica and she broke it with killing 2 parts of my heart.

The last 2 slots were for Mike and her. Mike did nothing. It was all Erica.

I ran and ran and ran. Back home

*end of flashback*

It's been 10 days since my parents died. Erica was in my living room.

"I didn't come here  about your parents. I came here to wish you a happy birthday" Erica cried.

"Fine" I said.

"Happy birthday" Erica said. She stood up and wrapped her arms around me. I was tense at first then I hugged her back. 

Then I punched her." Uff" Erica groaned."Why... Did you punch me" 

"You deserved it. Now you said your happy birthday so now go" I said.

Blink.

I envisioned my parents on the floor again.

Blink.

Stormy night.

Blink.

Blood dripping everywhere. From heads. From hearts. Feet, arms. You name it.