Zen to Zike (BERICA pt 2)

They're both 17, so yeah.

"So, do you like me?" I muttered quietly.

"Ben I like you but-" she began, but I cut her off.

"Forget it. I tried to thaw you but apparently, you only broke me. I dated Zoe, in hopes of getting you out of my head and you got mad. So I broke up with her because of you."

"Ben, you broke up with her because she stared at Mike's chest."

"I had to have a good reason to break up with her. So I came up with the idea of Mike spilling water on me, then me taking off the shirt, Zoe looking at me, Mike looking jealous so he would take off his shirt, and then Zoe looking at Mike. I also knew that she started losing interest in me, so it works out, even though she was still upset. Oh, and leave my dorm, now." 

I waited for her to leave but then she starts kissing me. I first hesitated but then decided to kiss back. Her lips were smooth, unlike my chapped ones. She pulls away first but she leaves me craving for her lilac flavored lips. I gazed into her ice-blue eyes, her mouth moving but not paying attention to what she's saying. I suddenly lose control of myself and pulls her in for another kiss, but this time Erica slips her tongue in my mouth. I was surprised at first but then got used to it.  I bit her lip softly and laid down with her on top of me. She starts kissing me roughly so I knew I had a long night ahead of me...

No part 3 unless heavily requested.