Wedding Day (pt 1)

Ben's Pov

I put on my suit, the tailor had fit me a few days ago. I carefully gell my hair and comb it back. My heart was pounding, I was nervous. Mike, my best man, was getting ready with me.

"Scared?" He asked.

"What do you think?" I replied.

"I think, yes," He said with a smile.

"You guessed correctly." I chuckled. "You know, I never thought I would be getting married."

Mike cocked an eyebrow.

*Time Skip*

It was exactly 4 hours, 32 minutes, and 8.3930 seconds before the wedding would start. And that was when my anxiety came. My hands started shaking, my breath quickened and my heart pounded a little faster than usual.

"Hey, you'll be fine, don't worry," Mike said soothingly

"Yeah... um..." I said softly, I shook out my hands, "I think I need to lay down." I took a deep breath.

Erica's Pov

My wedding dress fit me perfectly, and my raven hair was done in a chignon.  My emotions were all over the place and since I didn't know how to feel, I was officially a mess.

30 minutes until the wedding, 30 minutes... I put on very little makeup and adjusted my dress. Then I walked out of my room and went to stand next to Zoe.

"Ready?" She asked

"No," I said.

She giggled.

I gave her a look.

"I just finished making the final touches, and everything looks perfect."

"It does," I said, looking around.

"Oh, there's my girl!" I heard Cyrus say.

"Hi," I gave grandad a curt nod.

"Where's the lucky boy?" He asked indicating Ben.

"Probably still getting ready." 

Then Mom came in.

"Is your makeup on nicely? Need any help? Your gown is crooked! Do you want me to-" My mother started peppering me with questions.

"I'm okay mom, just a little nervous," I assured her.

"This is so exciting! How's Ben doing?"

"Good... I think."

"You know, I knew he was the one from when I first set eyes on him."

Ben's POV

I stood at the front beside Cyrus, the officiant, with my groomsmen. Waiting for Erica. Since this was only a small wedding, only the gang came as our friends and a few family members. I took a deep breath, this was happening. I was going to marry the love of my life, Erica.

The soft music started, in walked Trixie who was our ring bearer. Then Erics's cousin, throwing flower petals. Who they were followed by Erica who has linked arms to Alexander. I looked to the front of the seats, and saw my parents Jane and Liam, beaming proudly.

The bridesmaids followed shortly. After the ceremony was held, it was time for the after-party. Erica and I were sat at the head of the table, Mike then stood u and gave a speech:

"Hi everyone, I'm Mike and it's time for me to do this speech I scribbled down about an hour before the ceremony started."

The guests laughed.

Leave it to Mike to find a way to make his best man speech funny.

He then continued his speech.

Erica's Pov

After a little Mike came up to Ben and me.

"Your dad wanted to wish you good luck," Mike moved to the side and Alexander came though. 

"There you are!"

"Hi," Ben said and shook his hand

"I hope you guys had a great wedding!" My dad said happily, "And is it okay if I give you your presents right here?" He asked

"Why not," Ben said and took two small black boxes from his hand.

"I will see you guys later then. Bye!"

"Bye, dad!" I said

Once we were alone again, I opened my box that said Erica on the top in fancy small letters. Ben opened his as well. Inside mine was a little golden hairpin. It matched perfectly with my gown. I looked at Ben's present and saw a watch, with matching colors. Ben slipped it on. It also matched very well with his suit.

"Perfect," Ben said and adjusted the hairpin into my hair

Erica looked at me and smiled. I smiled back and thought of our future together.

Next chapter we will write about the part when they get officially married. Also, a bit of after, when the wedding's over. Stay tuned :)