Zen to Zike (BERICA pt 3)

I woke up to Erica sleeping beside me in a bra and shorts and almost screamed. She woke up a few minutes later, then immediately grabbed my neck and started kissing me. I grabbed her waist roughly and kissed back. She was kissing with so much passion like she had something else in mind, but I had to stop kissing to check in with Mike to see how he was.

    Bad decision. Mike seemed to feel happy with Zoe. Yuck, I thought when Mike removed his shirt, and Zoe hopped on his lap and kissed him. They were engaged in a makeout session when I cleared my throat. I did not want to, but I was becoming more uncomfortable by the millisecond. They were startled and immediately broke apart in the bed. "what the hell, man?" Mike asked. "Its time for class," I said flatly. They changed out of their pajamas and brushed their teeth.  When they came out, they were both red in the face and looked very annoyed that I interrupted them. 

"What is it, bro?" Mike asked me, sleepily. 

"Class is about to start; you guys were about to miss it," I replied. 

"Oh, thanks!" Mike said. 

He hurried to class with Zoe as the bell rang for ten minutes until class. 

"Hey," Erica said. 

"Good morning to you," I greeted sarcastically at her as if we had not just slept in the same bed together. 

"That was smooth," she said coldly. 

"Looks like someone is grumpy," I teased. 

"Shut up," she said while blushing.

"Erica, the fact you are blushing and glaring at me makes a very strange combo," I said while laughing. 

Just the n Erica punched me.

"Ouch, Erica what was that for?!"

 It looked like she was going to beat more when the class starting bell rang. She then ran to class with a pace I did not even know it existed. 

Now I am not going to say this is going to be a long series. Our updates depend on the support of our community. Until then, Good Bye!