Anger (pt 1)

In part 2, you will understand why...

Ben's POV

"Go!" I said harshly, "I don't know why I ever trusted you, never less became friends with you!"

"But-"

"You betrayed me, with all your SPYDER friends, you tortured me! And what did I do?! I tried to befriend you and you did nothing! I will get revenge, one day and you'll regret it as much as your life!" I took out a dagger, anger blinded me. With my emotions taking control, I threw the dagger near her head. But I make sure not to hit her.

"I could beat you with my eyes closed." She spat at me. But her voice wavered just a little as if she were unsure.

"I'm not so sure about that," I laughed softly " I've been practicing Erica and I have reasons to kill you."

"You wouldn't you couldn't."

"Oh I could and I would."

"Ben, don't do this."

"Ok fine." I contemplated.

"Thank you some much." She hugged me. I caught her by the throat and choked her.

"Rule number one: never let your enemy catch you off guard." I threw her limp body after checking her pulse.

"She's alive," I said to Cyrus, "Just weak."

"Good," he said with sadness showing.

"I know it's hard. The truth is not always good but she's not worth fighting, for now, she's - she is evil. Grab her body, Alexander." I said with a deep breath

I knew having feelings for Erica was my worst decision.

"Head back to the training facility," Catherine said, with tears in her eyes.

"It will be alright," I said to Catherine trying to help