Chapter 16; "You have a twin?"

"Hand me the rope!" I commanded eagerly. Haku tossed me the bundle of rope and I immediately began tying it to an arrow. I grabbed my bow and loaded it. I pulled it back and aimed it just above the window. I released the arrow and it dug deep into the side of the building. I smiled and put it away quickly on my bag. I wrapped the rope once around my right wrist and began climbing up the side of the lone tower.

        It was a quick climb and within seconds I was sitting with one leg in the library and one out, on the windowsill. Haku tossed me another rope and I secured it so it would let us into the the library which was easily fifty feet below me. I began climbing down the rope as the boys climber up the one on the outside.

        I made it to the bottom with Haku and Gansu in tow. I looked at all the books in awe. Then over the railing at the multiple floors, this had to be bottomless! I gawked at the shelves and the knowledge. I could sit here and read forever.

        A smile sat on my face as I turned around. I came face to face with a large black and white owl.

        "You should not be here" he said in a monotone voice.

        "Please, The great Wan Shi Tong." I began. "We have come to look at books to find out things." I said being vague.

        "You may not look at my collection of knowledge." he said. "Leave." he added.

        "Please, I know that you can help us. I have read that we must contribute something new to the library to look. If we do, will you let us?" I said quickly. He was silent for a moment then nodded. Haku stepped forward and grabbed water from our special pack.

        "I will be showing you a move no one has seen for I made it up." he said simply. He pulled the water into a thin strip and made it disappear which gave me a sense of panic due to that being our only water, but seeing as I helped him make it up I relaxed. He began walking up steps mid air. The move was where you turn the water into tiny air particles, as you walk up you freeze them beneath your feet and unfreeze them the second your foot leaves. He walked back down and then pulled the water from the air and replaced all of it in the pouch.

        "I will be giving you a move unseen also." Gansu said stepping up. He grabbed a chunks of dirt from surrounding us and levitated them around his body. He formed them into about four chunks. He jumped up and two of them flew beneath him. He stepped on them. They rose him up. He fell forward which made me jump and gasp. I reached out for him, but Haku stopped me.

        He was floating? He was upside down with the two of the chunks on the top of his foot. They were holding him there. He had two chunks in his hand which he held straight out. He bent backwards and landed on the other two, then stood from his back bend and hopped off. He dropped the chunks and then it was my turn.

        "I will be showing you the reason we came." I said dropping my bag behind me before stepping forward. I pulled water from the paradise bird pack and let it rest above my hand.

        "That is all?" he asked bored.

        "Please let me finish." I hissed softly. He was silent and waited for me to continued. I took a deep breath and snapped my fingers. When I took another deep breath the fire resting on my palm grew.

        "I have discovered the ability to, double bend." I said softly.

        "Indeed. That is added to my knowledge and I allow you to look at my collection." he said before turning.

        "Will you help us?" I asked to the large Spirit,

        "No." he said lifting his wings to fly but I stopped him with my voice.