Chapter 23; "It was my spirit twin."

"We are back!" Zahara sang as the sun rose over the horizon. I groaned and snuggled deeper into Gansu's embrace. He tightened his grip around me as they neared.

        "Come on you two. We got us all new clothes seeing as the guards that saw us will be hunting us down as convicts. Also we brought food and some necessities." Zahara continued. I sat up as did Gansu and sighed. Zahara threw me the clothes and led me away from our campsite into the forest to change while Haku did the same thing.

        I stripped out of my clothes and put on the new ones with some help from Zahara. My outfit consisted of a tight skirt that was cut in tow slits up the side, all the way up. My top was half and had a golden belt that went on my ribs. It was a thick strapped V-neck and also had a dip down in the back. I had tall socks that had gold trim like my skirt that went up to my thighs mid way with two knife holsters. Then metal shin guards and metal that went around my feet but left me heel and toes exposed. Finally I had gloves that hugged my fore arms with a metal armour cover.

        When Zahara finished she came out in a red sweet heart neck line top with knee length pants that bunched up and a red sash that had two tails, one in front and one in the back that almost touched the ground. She had a golden belt that hugged her hips that matched her neck piece. To finish it off she had loose socks with a golden ring around them and red wraps with a golden piece that clung to her arm.

        We walked back to where the boys were already done. Gansu was in many layers with the top layer being a red robe with gold trim and a golden belt that hugged his waist. He had a few different types of necklaces. He had black gloves and black socks that hugged his pasty brown loose pants. To finish it off he had on black pointed shoes.

        My brother wore red Capri's with tall books with golden trim. He had on a tight red robe underneath his over robe. The first robe had red trim that had short sleeves. His top layer robe was sleeveless and had golden trim that hung loosely over his body.

        "We even picked up a red collar for Kakuro." Haku said securing the gold and red collar. It would make him look more fire nation so we could go out with him.

        "Great! We all look different and we have things to help us survive." I said clasping my hands.

        "Yup, we picked up a four sleeping bags and even got a water pouch." Haku said picking up the brown/red pouch. He secured it around Kakuros neck and began petting his head.

        "So, what now?" Gansu asked.

        "I think we need to go travel. We will need to find my spirit twin." I said with a shurg.

        "Yeah. We should do that. We need to have you find her." Haku said.

        "Yeah, it has been 3,200 years since the last set of twins. Then we can go to Wan Shi Tong and have him record it." Gansu said nodding.

        "So, we are just a group of traveling teenage thieves now?" I said to my friends.

        "Yup." Zahara answered.

        "Well, lets hop to it then." I said wih a small smile. We began walking to the fire nation city to begin our journey while we munched on some fire food. I found it appatizing, but the other didn't enjoy it as much; however, they ate it.

        "So you feeling a pully feel yet about that spirit twin stuff yet?" Haku asked.

        "No," I said with a chuckle.

        "What does it feel like?" Zahara wondered out loud.

        "I don't know. All I know is that it's my destiny." I said with a small smile. I have my own destiny. It was such a calming feeling.

        "Well the book said when you both of you discover your abilities. Maybe she hasn't discovered her abilities yet." Gansu said with a shrug.

        "Maybe." I said with a smile to him. He put his arm around my shoulders and we walked together while my arm rested on his lower back.

        "Gag," Zahara said with a chuckle. I pulled water from the pouch around Kakuro and slapped her with a water whip. She yelled as it hit her butt and then glared at me.

        "Just date my brother." I commented with a shrug.

        "Ew," she said jumping away from my brother.

        "Nope, nope, nope." my brother said throwing his hands up in surrender. I chuckled evily and then went back to just a comfotable silence.

        "So, how was prison?" I asked everyone.

        "Fun," Zahara said holding out her hand for a fist bump which I gladly bumped.

        "I was quiet, even made friends with a guard." Haku said with a shrug.

        "Really relaxing. They made up live in the yard, so it was a really open feel." Gansu said simply.

        "Prison was fun." I commented. "Although when Zahara and I got in trouble, we were sent to the furnace. That was gold. They realy shouldn't put waterbenders in a steamy environment." I said with a laugh.

        "Oh yeah, the furnace was fun." Haku commented to me.

        "What was the furnace?" Gansu asked.

        "It's this awesome torture device. It's where they put you in a dark metal room and heat it to about 110 degrees." Zahara said with a chuckle.

        "Nice!" Gansu said. "But, probably not for an earthbender." he added with a laugh.

        "Yeah, you wouldn't like it." I said to him. Suddenly I felt a pain in my chest and collapsed on the ground. My eyes began to focus in and out of reality and I was out. I saw a girl in an earthkingdom city.         

        She wore a redish orange robe with golden trim. She had yarn and thread interwoven in two pieces of her hair that framed her face. Her hair was tied loosely into a fishtail then wrapped in golden ribbon with a loop at the end. She had underneath her robe a white loose tshirt with redish orange trim. Along with white Capri's. Then red tall boots.

        She had a kitten hawk trailing next to her that was easily the size of Kakuro. I watched as she searched everyone's face. She walked around calmly, but it was evident that she was worried.

        Suddenly I knew who she was. That was my spirit twin, and she was in the walls of Ba Sing Se searching for me while I searched for her.

        My eyes suddenly opened and I looked up to see Gansu looked down at me. I sat up slowly and looked around.

        "What happened?" I asked sheepishly.

        "Your eyes began to glow and then you collapsed. You just woke up after you collapsed." Haku said worriedly.

        "Well suddenly I saw a vision. It was my spirit twin." I said with a smile.

        "Where is she?" Haku asked.

        "Ba Sing Se." I said simply.

        "Well that will be hell getting in." Gansu said slightly annoyed.

        "What do you mean?" I asked.

        "What I mean is that Ba Sing Se is the most heavily guarded Earth Kingdom city. It's suppose to be unbreakable. As in never allowed to enter." Gansu said with a sigh.

        "Well, lets change that." I said with a smile.

        Breaking into Ba Sing Se will be hell. I've read stories about how they run it. It takes so much to get in and that much we don't have. We will have to figure out a way, but I have no idea how. Maybe my spirit twin got the same vision. I hope she is searching for me too. I hope...