Chapter 20; "Apparently he fell in love too."

"So, you will have a twin with the ability to bend the same elements as you, except when you touch you'll get three?" Zahara asked. Haku and I decided it was safe to tell her about the whole spirit twin thing.

        "Yup. We just call her a spirit twin because it's the easiest." I said with a shrug.

        "Whoa." she said with an impressed face.

        "Not bad T." she said with an approving smile.

        "Thanks Z." I said with a smile. My brother looked at us as we walked.

        "What?" I asked him.

        "Why don't you give me a nick name?" he asked with a fake hurt in his tone.

        "I don't know. Your name is short and I like it. Why would I change it?" I asked looking to my right.

        "I don't know. Fine, just call me Haku then." he said with a roll of his eyes. I chuckled and began working on my usual hair style, only with a red pony holder instead of my usual blue one. Also, red beads and black string opposed to my usual blue and white.

        "If it makes you feel any better, Gansu doesn't have a nickname." I said pushing him lightly. He rolled his eyes as we continued walking.

        "So, can you show me some firebending. It would be so cool if you did a little show on your pals with both elements, let alone three! If you get air then you can make a orange and blue tornado! But, if you get earth then you can make a tiny cup in your hands and fill it with water while having it flaming." Zahara gushed to me.

        "I am grateful enough for these two. I don't mind even getting a third." I said with a laugh.

        "I suppose. I wish I could firebend, then I could be all cool." she said pushing her hands out in traditional firebending moves. I rolled my eyes with a laugh and continued walking. Out of the corner of my eye I saw a sign that read 'CIRCUS'. I quickly ran over and tore it from the wall.

        "Come to the circus to see the newest recruit. Lu the polar bear dog!" I read from the sign.

        "Not on our watch." Haku said ripping the paper form my hands.

        "Kakuro..." I said with sadness itching in my tone.

        "It's tonight." Zahara read form the poster.

        "Here's the plan." Haku said jumping right into it. "Tsukiko and you will act like fascinated girls looking for a job in the circus with the animals. You want to do acrobats with them or something. When you get in, don't release Kakuro right away. Wait tell they let them go and let your voice do the rest by leading him out." Haku said to us. I nodded as did Zahara and we began walking to the circus.

        "What are you going to do?" Zahara asked.

        "I am going to help if anything happens." he said with a nod. I nodded back and then we were off in silence to the circus.

        Zahara and I walked up to the large circus tent and entered through the back. I stood there in complete and utter shock as I saw all the animals in tight cages. I wanted to kill these people for doing this to them.

        "Can I help you two?" a man in fancy clothes said suspiciously.

        "Yes! We really wanted to join the circus! You see my sister Saphire and I wanted to join in acrobats and preform with animals. We are very good at it." I said enthusiastically.