Chapter 22; "I love you."

"Ready?" Haku asked to me as I sat by the fire.

        "To get Gansu back, yes. To break into prison, no." I said looking into the fire. I was having confections about breaking into prison and breaking out. I love Gansu to pieces, but I was worried all-in-all. Wait, did I just say I loved Gansu. No, I love him as a brother. Yes a brother.

        "Come on Tsuk. Can't you wait to hug him?" Zahara asked. She picked up on the nickname Tsuk and T since yesterday because of my brother calling me that.

        "I cannot wait to hug. I want him here so I can hug him now." I said truthfully.

        "Then lets go get him so you can hug him." my brother urged. I looked up to both of them ad nodded. I stood and mounted on Kakuro with ease Zahara had some issues, but she made it with a little help from me. Haku has been learning to get up on his own, but he still struggled; however, he did great now. Not even a little slip up.

        "Hold on." I said grabbing the fur on his neck and bent forward a little. Zahara and Haku copied and soon we were off. Kakuro took off into the forest to get to the coast of the island.

        It was a bumpy and slightly long ride, but we made it within good time. Kakuro didn't even hesitate. He jumped right over the ledge of the cliff and into the water. I bent a water bubble around mine and his head while Zahara and Haku bent there own bubble around their head.

        Kakuro began swimming straight to where the apparent island was located. It was a tiring swim for Kakuro, but he kept going. I could feel him slow down to just a small stroke instead of large fast ones a bit into the swim.

        We came across a few long, metal things in the ocean and I looked at it confused. I motioned for them that we would be going up and Zahara and Haku nodded. I lead Kakuro up and soon enough we surfaced only to find a large man made structure.

        "Is this what they were talking about?" I asked Zahara and Haku.

        "They said it was a metal island of sorts. This must be what they're talking about." Zahara said to me.

        "I suppose." I said with a shrug. I brought Kakuro over to one of the metal legs. I made a small, but thick ice sheet attached to the leg. Kakuro climbed on it and curled up to rest. Zahara, Haku and I swam to the edge of the platform above us. I twisted my body and created an upside down tornado up to the top. When I reached, I easily stepped on the edge of the platform and waited for Haku and Zahara. Zahara was next and then Haku.

        I pulled the water from my clothes and used that just in case we needed it. I noticed Haku do the same thing and Zahara followed. We began exploring around he edge until we found a few breaks in the tall metla wall. The gates were there instead. None of us were small enough to fit through so we were going to have to break them.

        I froze my water around a metal pipe used in the gate door and clenched my hands. The pipe was froze to the middle which would give me a leverage. I did a side kick to the pipe and it shot the chunk I froze off, but to avoid a loud sound I connected with the ice around the pipe and brought it back. I wasn't able to do this a lot, but when I did it was only for thin pieces of a pipe.

        "Good, we're in. Now let's get Gansu and get out." Haku said.

        "Wait, Haku keep watch. we don't need guards dscovering this." I said. He nodded and stood watch by the gate while Zahara and I entered. We came across another wall, most likely built for double protection. Then we came across another gate. This one was taller and had thicker bars. I cursed it and with that anger I froze the bar quickly and kicked it with all my froze off.