Chapter 17; "Spirit twin it is."

"Ah," I said in relief as the water rested around my floating body. We were resting in the oasis that Wan Shi Tong told us about. It made me happy, being surround by my element. My original element. I smiled as Haku swam next to me.

        "I know. Me too." he said reading my mind. He missed the water too. However I wasn't the only one. Kakuro jumped in the second it came into view. I loved seeing my boys happy. Even Gansu relaxed in the small oasis. He said he wasn't a fan of water, but I suppose in this environment he changed his opinion quite quickly.

        The oasis was tiny, uninhabited which was good on our part, but calm. We liked it and that's what made us stay the whole day to keep our energy before we returned to the earth kingdom city in the morning.

        "So, what do you think your spirit twin is like?" Gansu said sitting on the edge of the oasis with his feet in the water.

        "Spirit twin?" I said with a laugh. Haku joined the laughing whilst Gansu pouted.

        "What? What should we call her then?" he yelled to us in a joking manor.

        "Um, maybe," Haku started. "Spirit twin?" he said slowly.

        "See you cant come up wtih anything." Gansu said with an accusing pointed finger.

        "Well, whatever. Spirit twin it is." I said with a shrug. We all laughed, once it settled down I spoke up about it.

        "I think we are going to be polar opposites." I said with a shrug.

        "Nope, you guys are going to be just a like." Haku said.

        "I'm with Tsukiko on this. They are going to be polar opposites." Gansu said with a smirk. I chuckled at Haku while he pouted.

        "Oh don't worry, we will know when we find her." I tried making him feel better.

        "Yeah." Gansu and Haku agreed in unison.

        "So, what should we do?" I questioned. There was nothing to do, but relax but I often found that boring. We were all just resting. Kakuro, Haku, and Gansu all seemed content. Wait, where's Knut?

        "Wait a second. Where is Knut?" I questioned quickly. Sitting up in the water from where I floated. I mentally kept myself a float while I sat in the pool.

        "Yeah, where is she?" Haku said sitting up also.

        "Oh, I might of gave her to Hiro and Sue. The way Kau played with Kakuro, well, I just thought that she should stay with a solid home. I trust them." he said with a nonchalant shrug.

        "I suppose." I said agreeing. Haku just gave a curt nod and laid back to float. I still sat there only my legs were crossed beneath me.

        "Hey Gansu, why don't you join us." I teased. He rolled his eyes at me sitting on the water. Haku sat up once more and chuckled at us being waterbenders.

        "Hey, make fun of me why don't you." he said rolling his eyes.

        "Hey calm down earthy." I said closing my eyes and chuckling. I felt a small chunk of earth hit the side of my head and I gasped opening my eyes to look at Gansu playing with a few pieces in his hands.

        "Oh that's it." I said standing on the water.

        "Hold your breath." my brother teased to Gansu. I pulled a large amount of water above my head and crashed it down on Gansu. I stood there clutching my stomach in a fit of laughter while Gansu looked like a drowned rat.