Pocky sticks (kenny x reader)

(I really love pocky and am in a pocky mood so hope u enjoy!~admin)

You were super excited. You ordered a bunch of pocky and it came today. You were busy packing up to go home and get your package until Kenny came by you.
"Hey (y/n)~ what are you doing tonight? Its a Friday ~" He said smirking at you. You slammed your locker shut and smiled.
"Nothing much....just get a bunch of pocky today!!" You squealed. He chuckled and walked behind you. "So can I get some?" He asked smiling a bit. You turned to him still full of happiness. "Sure!!! Just one thing though." You said getting serious. He raised an eyebrow as you continued. "Dont eat all of it. I wanna savor and save as much as I can." You said still walking down the sidewalk. He laughed and ran up too you. "There's actually a thing called the 'Pocky game.'" He mentioned. You stared at him wide eyed and grabbed his hand. "THEN WE GOTTA HURRY!!! I WANNA PLAY THE POCKY GAME!!" You said running down the street. Little did you know, this involved kissing. Kenny had a small-no BIG crush on you. You had one on him as well, maybe not ad big but it was pretty big. You just always hid it. You finally came to your house and threw open the door. Kenny flew in with you, still holding your hand. You let go, which made him a bit sad, and ran to the box on the counter. You ripped it open and pulled out a box. "Yay!!" You said and hugged the box. Kenny walked to you and you handed him the box. "Ok so this is the game, I will have one end in my mouth and you put the other end in yours. You eat up until the middle." He explained. You pulled out a stick and put it in your mouth. Of course, he didn't explain the whole game too you. He bit on the other end and you both ate towards the middle. You stopped and looked at him. He smirked and filled the gap between you two. He kissed you lightly and you blushed. He wrapped his arms around you holding you tight against him. You kissed back finally him smiling against the kiss. He pulled away and didn't let go of you. "Kenny...." You said still a little shocked. "Your in my domain now." Je said smiling at you. You laughed, "what are you gonna do?" You asked, hoping je wouldn't be a pervert and spoil the moment. "Mmm....keep you forever." He said still smirking at you. "I'm ok with that.." You replied as you wrapped your arms around his neck. He picked you up like a baby and kissed you again. "So now you are my girlfriend. Since your in my domain forever." You smiled. "Thats ok...your my boyfriend now so I can be in your domain." You laid your head on his shoulder. "Good. Because you won't be leaving for a while now."