kitten lover (craig x reader

"Awwwwwww your so cute!" (Y/n) said as she pet a stray cat off the streets. "I just want to take you home!" (Y/n) loved two things: kittens and Craig. she loved Craig he was on her mind 24/7. Unless she had a kitten then that was in her mind. But she didn't know Craig was actually watching her. She was on his mind 24/7 also. But she didn't know. They both really both loved each other but would never admit it. When Craig saw her admiring the cat, he thought that was the chance. "Hey (y/n)." (Y/n) looked back behind her. There he was. Craig her love. "Oh uh hey Craig what's up?" She said as her cheeks got red. "You like cats too?" She looked shocked. "I've always loved cats I didn't know you did to." "Well yeah I guess." And that's when the conversation ended. The cat ran off and she stood up. "Here I'll walk you home." He said. "No I wanna hang out with you." She said her cheeks getting red again. "Ok." He shrugged. So he walked her to his house. When they arrived, Craig spoke up. "(Y/n) i have something to say." He said his cheeks turning red like (y/n)s "y-y-es?" Great! Now she sounded like tweek. "I love you." Now (y/n) wasn't speaking. She just grabbed his coat by the collar and kissed him. He kissed back and she said "love you too." And he walked her inside.

Remember my other story also! The battle over you