The rain helps me (pete x reader)

You sat where you normally sat. With the goths. It was raining and all the goths had seemed to leave. Except you of course. The door opened and Pete can out with a sigh. Lighting a cigarette, he sat beside you and you didn't even turn your head. He then turned to you and looked at you. The rain started falling harder as you turned. "What do you want?" You asked monotone. "I just want to sit out here with you..." He asked backing off. You got in a fight with the vamps and didn't want to talk. You had a couple bruises but ended up sending the kid the the nurse. Wasn't major.

So you sat in the rain. It seemed to help you out. The thing that also made you p*ssed, was that you ended up getting a crush on Pete. You were a goth. Ment without love. And now it sucked. You hated it. You wished it went away. "(Y/n)." Pete's voice inturrupted your thoughts. "What?" You asked glaring a bit. "Um...I want to confess something."

After a couple minuets he said nothing. You looked up with and angry face at you. "I'm sick of it. I have a f*cking crush on you. I wish it never happened..." He glared at the ground now. You looked up at him as your face softened. "I...got one too...and I dont want this feeling either." You said. He got up and sat by you. He grabbed your face and kissed you. It was tense at first, but you melted into it. He seemed to melt in to, as he pulled away. "Sorry...but...can we have a secret relationship? And not tell anyone? It wouldn't make us very goth.." You nodded in agreement. "Yeah.....I dont want to be told I can't hang here if I'm in a relationship."