babysitting can also bring love. (kenny x reader)

This is for my best friend Becca. She told me about this app and helped me get started. So this is for her ;)

"Dude you like her admit it and give me my 10 dollars." Cartman said as he stared at kenny. "Dude seriously, I'm not gonna admit it. But you already know." Kenny said staring at (y/n). She had (h/l) (h/c) hair, she loved (y/f/tv/s) (your favorite tv show) and she was just...perfect in every way. After cartman kept nagging him about it, kenny confessed while putting his hood back on. "Mrrph mrrph mrrph. Mrrph mrrph mrrph mrrph mrrph mrrph." (Fine,i like (y/n). There happy?) "AHAHAHAHAH!!! YES GIVE IT UP KINNY! HA!" cartman laughed at kenny which got a couple stares. Including yours. When kenny saw you watching, he turned away but then saw craig sitting with you so he watched. "Hey craig! What's up?" You asked giving him a smile. "Um well.." He went into a whisper making kenny upset. "I need you to help me with the answers on the study guide but me being me, I'm basically asking for the answers." You laughed and kenny glared at craig. "Dude someone's jealous!" Stan pointed to kenny and laughed. "Mrrph mrrph." (Dude shut up) kenny said glaring at him. When craig left kenny ran to you. He sat with you and pulled his hood down. "Ok listen you me babysitting. At my house ok?!?" He then ran back to the table with stan,kyle and cartman. "Ok?" This was gonna be weird because you had this giant crush on kenny and wouldn't tell him because you knew he didn't like you like that. So it was just your secret.

"Ok craig so you mean now?" You asked as he was walking you to his house. "Uh yeah or we could do it now." "Fine if you tell me your crush." He blushed. "Well its not you. I know that. Even if I did? I would have someone kick my a." You laughed. "Alright alright so here are the answers..." You worked with him for at least 10 minutes. "Ok gotta go. Kenny wanted to meet me at his house." You said grabbing your stuff. "See ya." Craig said flipping you off. You walked home to see your little sister (y/s/n). (Your sisters name)

"(Y/N)!!! I WANNA PLAY!!!" She yelled. "Now?" You asked grabbing a snack and heading for the door. Then she started crying. "Ok ok fine you can come." Then she stopped and giggled. "Want to bring anything?" You asked looking at her doll and her coloring stuff. "No I wanna be with you." She said dropping her stuff. "Alright let's go." You grabbed her hand and walked to Kenny's house. You arrived and ending up carrying her because she got tired. You didn't even knock because the door opened its self revealing kenny at the door and a Karen sitting on the couch. "Why didn't you come earlier? Have a date with craig?" Kenny asked giving you a glare. "(Y/n) has a boyfriend! (Y/n) has a boyfriend!" (Y/s/n) sang. "I don't have a boyfriend and I don't like craig." You looked at your sister. "So stop singing it." She laughed. "Come in I just needed help babysitting Karen." You walked in and immediately your little sister started squirming out of your grasp. "KAREN!!!!!" She yelled. "(Y/S/N)!!!" Karen yelled as they both hugged each other making you giggle. "Here I need to talk to you." Kenny grabbed your hand making you blush. He led you to his room and shut the door. "Ok do you have a crush in craig?" He asked sadness in his voice. "No i have a crush on.." You kept quiet making kenny look up. "Who? If you tell me I'll tell you." "You sure?" "Yes." You were scared. Afraid that it would be someone else." Its ...you." You looked down. "(Y/n).. Look at me." You kept your head down. "(Y/n)." He lifted your head up. "I love you to." He said then kissed you unexpectedly. After a little shock, you kissed back. "Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked smiling. "Yeah I'll give dating a shot." Then you heard giggling. Kenny got up and opened the door showing to little girls falling over laughing. "Kenny has a girlfriend kenny has a girlfriend!" Karen sang while (y/s/n) laughed along. "Really?" You asked giggling. "Yup!" Both girls replied in unison.  "That's now my favorite song." Kenny leaned over and kissed you again.

Sorry that its long. Iv been all over the place lately. Check out my other stuff and blah >.<