you really do have a lovely voice! (kyle x singer reader) songfic.

All the girls were in some phase where they sang 24/7. "Oh my god shut up shut up shut up!" Cartman yelled. "Man they sing all day I've heard them all!" Stan shouted "Mrrph mrrph mrrph." (Not ALL of them." "Oh really who am I missing?" Stan asked. " your missing (y/n)." Kyle said flatly. "I'm sure she sucks to." Cartman said laughing. "I'm sure she doesn't!" Kyle said angrily. "Have you for got I'm sitting right here?" You said jokingly. "Well so we know who's right,sing!" Stan said excited. Then all eyes were on you. "Uhhh no no no no I don't sing in front of people." "Mrrph." (Maaaaann) "sorry but no." You said continuing to eat.

~~~~~~~At your house~~~~~~~

You were at your house alone and you were SURE no one was watching you. But you didn't know that Kenny,cartman,Stan and your crush kyle were watching you thru the window. "Come on (y/n) sing!" Stan said angrily. "Hurry up already!" Cartman was annoyed and Kenny and kyle sat the patiently. Then, you sang. A short song of course. It started like this.

Run run run away.

Buy yourself another day

A cold winds whispering secrets in your ear. So low only you can hear. Ooohh

Run run run and hide.

Somewhere no one else can find. Tall trees limb and lean pointing where to go.

Where you will still be all alone. Oohhh

Don't you fret my dear.

It'll all be over soon.

And I'll be waiting here.

For you.

Run fast as you can.

No one has to understand.

Fly high across the sky from here to kingdom come.

Fall back down to where your from. Oohh

Don't you fret my dear.

It'll all be over soon.

Oooh and I'll be waiting here. For you~

For you~ for you~

Don't you fret my dear

It'll all be over soon.

And I'll be waiting here.

For you. For you. For you.

"I can't believe it." Cartman said. "She is the only good singer in the school." "Kyle where are you going?" Stan asked "I'm going to tell her." "Kahl I swear to god you tell her I will kick your- SLAM! Kyle walked in the house. " kyle? What's wrong?" You asked as kyle just randomly walked in. "I need to yell you something." He said blushing. "We heard you singing." He heard you singing. Your crush heard your terrible singing. "(Y/n)?" Kyle asked scared. " I know I'm bad at it." You said sadly. "Actually no we all agreed, even cartman said you were the best in the school. " really?" That was surprising. You've never been told that. "Also it would also be really good, if you went out with me." Kyle said blushing. You kissed his cheek. He held it while then said. "Please sing it again."

Song: kingdom come by the civil wars. Comment if you want another songfic.