yup i like you. (wendy x reader)

"HI WENDY!!" You yelled as you ran down the hall. Wendy was your best friend and you really liked her. I mean, anytime you didn't have something to do,she was there. But Wendy lately was blushing every time you talked to her. "Oh uh hey (y/n)." She mumbled. "What's wrong?" You asked as she started walking to the doors to leave. "Token broke up with me." "Awwww I sorry. Do you wanna do something to take your mind off it?" You smiled as she chuckled. "Alright than as long as I'm with you." She mumbled the last part so you didn't hear but you did and just kept it to yourself.

~~~~~~~~at the mall~~~~~~~~

"WENDY CHECK THIS OUT OMG THIS IS SO CUTE!!!" You screamed and jumped up and down. It was (y/f/s) and its was only $20.00. There was a sale going on. 50% off everything. "Aww cool!! You should buy it!" She grabbed the shirt and put it up against you. "It fits!" "YAY!!!!!" You ran to the register. "I want this,this,this,this,this,this,this and this." You also got that shirt,lipstick,jeans,pocket makeup, a diary, a new phone case and some earrings. "That's $50 dollars ma'am." You opened you wallet. You only had $45. "Shoot." You mumbled. Then Wendy came up with a 5. "Here. This will work." The lady gave back the clothes and you left the store. "New record! 10 stores in a day!" You laughed and Wendy pulled you in to a little area where no one was, then pulled you outside. "Wendy what's going on?" "Um (y/n), I need to tell you something." You looked at her face but not until she kissed you. Your eyes widened at the shock. "Uh..uh wow." You couldn't tell if you liked Wendy yourself,or if you were just her friend. "Yup I like you." She smiled and kissed you again, but this time you kissed back.

Plz enjoy that I worked my butt off for that. Especially school, me practicing my flute, video games and stuff like that. Sometimes I was even to lazy to do it. So enjoy. I no its not long but iv only seen a few Wendy one shots to get me ideas and I only saw a few Wendy episodes. Sorry. Do request and Yea

From da author,

           Emily