Stop moving!! tweek x sick reader

Oooooohhhhhhhh (y/n) groaned. (Y/n) was sick and she hated it. Her mom had to leave for work and her dad was on a business trip. The best part: no school! Blarrgh! She just puked in the pan on the floor. 'I have to stop doing that.' She thought. 'Just run to the bathroom' Ding-dong! "Really? Awwww- blarrgh!" Ding-dong! "Coming!" (Y/n) ran/walked to the door. "H-h-h hi (y-y-y/n)!" "Hey tweek." "W-w-what's-s w-w-wrong?" "I'm sick." "S-s-ick?!? Well g-g-et back in b-b-e-e-d!" Tweek yelled. "Ok" you walked to bed with tweek holding your pan and held your hand. You crawled in to bed and laid there holding your stomach. "(Y-y-yn-n) do you n-n-n-ee-d-d something?" " yes,a cold rag and pepto." "R-r-righ-t-t." He left and you sat there rolling around in bed. " s-s-stop moving! I-i-it will o-o-nly m-m-make it w-w-worse!" Tweek shouted. "Noooooo" you almost rolled of the bed if it wasn't for tweek to catch you. "N-n-n-o-ow (y/n). Y-y-you s-s-s-top n-n-n-ow." Tweek said. You listen and he picked you up put you back in bed and gave you the pepto and you soon fell asleep. You woke up and found tweek staring right at your face.he was literally in your face. "Tweek?" "GAAAAAH!" Tweek yelled "tweek its ok its ok." "N-n-n-oo its not! Y-y-you see I r-r-really l-l-love you!!" Tweek yelled pulling out his hair. Then you closed the gap between you. Tweek didn't hesitate this time. he enjoyed it."thanks tweek." "A-a-anything for you my p-p-princess.

My first sick one coming soon :the battle over you. Its a ? X reader x ?