little kitty (kenny x neko reader)

"Gotta hide those ears (y/n), gotta hide those ears." You said to yourself pulling your hood over your (h/c) ears. You ran down the stairs and to the bus stop. "Mrrph mrrph!" (Good mourning (y/n)!) "Hey ken." You said smiling to your best friend/crush. Not even Kenny knew about your little cat ears. You could not let ANYONE no about your cat ears. "So Kenny, uhhh hi." You said trying to sound normal but failing." (Y/n) I know some things up and you need to tell me." Kenny said taking his hood off. "N-n-nothing! Nothing at all hehe..." Then the bus came with you trying to act normal and Kenny with suspicion. You always acted like that ever since your hood almost came off with the wind. So you were always cautious. You got off with Kenny walking behind you. Then Wendy your friend run up and tackled you. Knocking your hood off. You gasped with everyone staring at you. You pushed Wendy off and ran away. "No...just...no." You mumbled. You ran to starks pond. No one was there because of work and school. "(Y/n)? (Y/n) where are you?!" Kenny had his hood off. It was unusual because he had it on 2 seconds ago. He found you by a tree and sat next to you. You didn't notice but just kept crying. Your hood was still down. Then Kenny picked you up and set you on his lap. You looked behind you and saw Kenny."is this what you were not telling me?" He asked as you turned back around to not face him. "Yeah *hic*" you leaned your head on Kenny's chest and he stroked your hair. Your little tail came out from behind your shirt where you always hid it. "Your a cat person." Kenny said stroking your ears. "*hic* yeah so *hic* what?" "Your cute as a kitty person. Why did you hide it?" He asked with a hint of sadness in his voice. "Because *hic* I thought you wouldn't *hic* like me anymore and *hic* hate me and laugh at me." You started crying again. Kenny turned you around so when you sat you faced him. He hugged you and you cried in his shoulder. "Now all the *hic* kids will *hic* hate me." You said still bawling. "Shhhhhh its ok. Its ok. I'm gonna be with you no matter what. I won't hate you at all. Also I have a question." Kenny said. You looked back at him pulling away from the hug. "What's that?" You asked. "Will you be my little kitten?" You knew what he meant by that. He was asking you out. "Yes I *hic* would" 'dang those hiccups!' You thought. He picked you up like a baby and carried you to his house. You being so tired from crying fell asleep in his arms.

Let me know how I did o.o