what flavor? (kenny x reader)

You got home from school and slammed the door. You failed a test and couldn't show anyone. But there was only one thing they would make you happy,cheery, and peppy little (y/n). Ice cream. Oh how you loved it. So when you got home you put your bookbag in the floor and ran to the freezer. "WHAT?!?!" You screamed. You were the only one home so it didn't matter. "THERE IS NONE IN HERE?!?!" (Y/n) was ticked off now. First a test,than no ice cream. Worst. Day. Ever. You took a walk and then found yourself at starks pond sitting around. "Oh look who came to ruin my fun!" Screamed a familiar voice. "What do you want cartman?" You said back. "I want you to leave." He said flatly. "Mrrph mrrph mrrph." ( she's fine cartman leave her be.) " no she looked ticked and that ruins everyone's fun!" Cartman whined and whined till you slapped him across the face. " For the last time IM NOT LEAVING!!!" (Y/n) screamed and cartman left after that. "Mrrph mrrph?" (What's wrongs?" "I didn't get my daily ice cream after school." You said flatly. "Mrrph mrrph mrrph." (Come with me then.) You followed Kenny still ticked till he stopped at a ice cream store. "Mrrph mrrph?" ( what flavor? " "Kenny you don't have money I'll be fine." But he didn't listen he knew your favorite you told him. "Mrrph mrrph." (Vanilla plz.) You walked out blushing because he did that. You liked Kenny but didn't tell anyone. "Thanks." You said. "Mrrph mrrph mrrph mrrph." (Look I need to tell you something.) "Really? What" you said happily. (What did I tell you? When your done your happy like nothing happen.) "Mrrph mrrph mrrph... Mrrph." ( I like you...alot) "really?" Kenny then took his hood off. "Yes I love you with my heart." He said. You blushed and didn't day anything. Kenny looked sad after the silence so you did this: you kissed him on the mouth. And to your surprise, he kissed back. "Mmmmmmm vanilla." He said jokingly. "Be mine?" He asked. "Forever and always." You replied kissing again.

In case you didn't know, let me know in comments about which two characters to fight over you in my new one shots "the battle over you."