Be my middle finger girl. (craig x reader)

You were at your locker when Craig was walking by flipping everyone off but you. 'He's been doing that lately. What got into him?' You thought. You were best friends with Craig for years now but, just last month he stopped flipping you off. Clyde and token have been teasing you about liking Craig. Its true and they knew it. "Hey (y/n)~." Said the familiar voice Craig. "Oh uh... Hey Craig what's up?" "Oh nothing but I need you at my house."he said urgently. " sure but why?" "The guys and me are playing video games so I figured you would want to come." "Sure." And he left with a small tint of red in his cheeks.

~~~~~~~~~~at Craig's house~~~

"So what game?" You asked. "I want call of duty!" Clyde yelled. "Clyde, we play that all the time. I want TMNT." Token replied. Craig wasn't in the room they said he was getting snacks. "How about (y/f/v)?" "No that's lame!" Clyde kept yelling. "Shut up Clyde." Craig said annoyed. "Oh nice of you to join us." Token said sarcastically. "How about we play (y/n/v)? (Y/n) wants to play it and we haven't in a while." "Fine. Whatever then we play C.O.D." Clyde said pouting. "Cool so where were you Craig?" (Y/n) asked curious. "Nowhere now can we play?" Craig sounded angry. "Ok ok." You said putting your hands up in defense. You all played (y/f/v) until Clyde left when you weren't playing c.o.d. token had to go home to eat. "So wanna tell me why your upset?" You asked. "..it's nothing." He said "alright well I have to leave." You replied. "Bye." He said frustrated.

~~~~~~~the next week~~~~~~~~~

"Dude you haven't talk to her since that one night tell her!" Token yelled. "Its hard ok?!? I love her to much." Craig yelled back. "Dude (y/n) crying." Clyde said walking in the cafeteria. "What?!?" Craig said yelled while took off.

"Why? Why won't he talk to me?" You said crying in the hall. "(Y/n)? Why are you crying?" Craig said surprised. "Huh?" (Y/n) said snapping out of her train of thought. "Why do you care? You won't talk to me ever and you avoid me so what do you care?!" You said bawling. "...(y/n) I do care its just that..." He said trailing off. "What?" You said sadly. "Its just that I love you and I didn't know if you loved me back."Craig said sadly. " love you too." You replied. "Really?!?! Then will you go out with me?" Craig said excited. "Of course." And with that you went back to the cafateria.

Request away my lovely readers~