taco taco burrito burrito! (clyde x reader)

" dorito taco please." (Y/n) said bored. Her family loved tacos and she was sick if them. She tried to persuade them.

~~~~~~~~~FLASHBACK~~~~~~~~~

"Tacos or burgers?" Your mom asked. "BURGERS!" You shouted over and over "BURGERS BURGERS BURGERS!!!" " I want tacos." Your step brother said. "NO BURGERS!!" "I want tacos." Your grandma said. "Actually, I want tacos to." "MOM!!!!" You yelled. "We will get burgers for dinner." She said driving off.

~~~~~~end of flalunch~~~~~~~~

"(Y/n) what do you want?" "One." You answered. Maybe if you didn't eat, you would get something else. "Are you sure?" "Yes." You grumbled. Tacos weren't bad, you just got tired of them. ESPECIALLY taco bell. You would eat homemade,but not taco bell. While your mom talked to the cashier about who knows what, your friend Clyde walked in. Clyde saw you and walked IP to you while you put your head down. "Hey (y/n) what's up?" "Nothing." 'Man that sounded harsh.' You thought. Come on (y/n), let's eat. "Hey wait (y/n)." Clyde asked seriously. "Let's go to my house after your done. Also bring pj's." And walked off. "Well let's go eat."

~~~~~~~~after lunch~~~~~~~~

Ding-dong! You stood at Clyde's door. This was the fifth time you rang and no one answered. You were about to leave when the door opened. "(Y/n) ( pant pant) sorry to (pant pant) keep you waiting!" You laughed. "Its ok were you in a hurry?" You asked calming down. "N-no not at all" just I thought you were Craig or someone else till I forgot I invited you." He said still panting. "Oh well, let's just play video games or something." So you walked in and sat on his bed. " what are we playing?"you asked looking thru his room. "Well we are play- " DINNER CLYDE COME ON DOWN!" "did you eat dinner (y/n)?" "Actually no I didn't." You said. "Oh well you can eat with us." He said giving a smile. "Ok." And you walked down stairs with him. "We are having tacos and burritos." "Oh." You tried to sound happy. At least it was home made. You took a taco and bit into it. You fangirled in your mind. 'OH MY GOD THIS IS THE BEST TACO EVER!!!!!' Clyde already saw your expression. "Good huh?" " the best ever." You replied. You ate another one and Clyde, had like 5 tacos and 7 burritos. There was one left. And you took it. Clyde's parents left for something and you both didn't care. "Hey I want it! No way you yelled running for it. You ended up locking yourself in the bathroom. " open up (y/n)! I want it!" Clyde yelled and yelled but you kept eating it. You unlocked the door and saw Clyde sitting on the floor. "You want some?" You asked. "There isn't any left." He replied. And then you kissed him on the lips. When you pulled away he was smirking. "You taste just like a taco." He stated. "And now you do to." You replied. And you two ended up kissing and playing video games all night long.

~~~~Extended ending~~~~~~~~

"You know, I forgot what a taco tastes like." Clyde said with a smirk. "Let me help you remember." And you kissed him again. "There ate two things I love in this world: tacos and you. Be my little burrito?" He said as he wrapped you up in a blanket."Yes I will." You said then kissed him again.

I know it sucked but I don't know anything about Clyde. So comment and check my other story.