It comes naturally (tweek x reader)

You walked down to Tweek's coffee shop as you (h/l) (h/c) hair flew in the wind behind you. Tweek was always very jittery and today, you were gonna ask why. Tweek had always been your long-term crush, but you never asked who his was. You knew already, it wasn't you, so why ask?

You stopped in front of the shop and opened the doors. The little bell rung as Tweek immediately looked to you. "G-good m-morning (y/n)!!" He smiled. "Hey Tweek...can you get me a white hot chocolate?" You asked standing at the counter, leaning on it. He nodded and blushed a bit running to get your order. You watched as he basically flew around getting everything ready. "Y-you w-want whip c-cream? GAH!!" You giggled when he yelled. "Yes please....I also have a question for you." You smiled. He blushed and looked up at you. "Y-yeah? W-what is it?" He stuttered less. You leaned closer and whispered to him. "Why do you always seem jittery?" You asked. You pulled away and he looked disappointed. "It c-comes naturally..." He says. You saw the disappointed look on his face. You looked around and saw nobody's was there. The shop was actually closing. "Tweek...are you ok?" You asked looking in his eyes. "(Y/n)...I just c-can't g-get you out of m-my mind..I d-dont know w-what to d-do.." He sighed and stuttered a bit. You smiled and leaned in to his face. You closed your eyes and kissed him. He was startled but quickly kissed back. You smiled a bit as you both pulled away. You hoped up on the counter and swung your legs over it. You sat on the counter and kissed him again, cupping his cheeks. He kissed back, and got more confident and wrapped his arms around your waist. You wrapped yours around his neck. You pulled away and he whispered in your ear. "I love you so much (y/n)...my parents aren't here...let's head to my home..shall we?" You smiled and he picked you up and you both walked out of the coffee shop.