Mine. (stan x reader)

You sat at lunch with your usual friends, Stan, (your crush) Cartman, (annoying one) Kenny, (he seems to like you?) And Kyle (your other best friend.) You sat in between Kyle and Kenny as Cartman just joined the group. "Ah..(y/n)~" Kenny purred. "Yeah?" You asked not noticing his pervy tone. Stan did though, as he held on tightly to his silverware.

"I was wondering...do you wanna spend the night at my house?~ we will have all sorts of fun~" He whispered in your ear. "Uhhh....sure..I just have to-" "She can't." Stan interuppted. "Oh? Stan are you gonna steal her away from me?" Kenny asked,quickly grabbing ahold of you. You giggled as he was close to one of your ticklish spots. "No, she just doesn't want to hang out with you." He growled.

You looked over to Stan in shock. Kenny didn't want to let go of you, so he didn't. "Um..Stan are you jealous Kenny is holding (y/n)?" Kyle asked looking at the 3 of you. "Ooooohhh!! Is that what it is? Well she's mind now..." Kenny purred. You sat there awkwardly, that is, until Stan leaped over the table and tackled Kenny to the ground. Just as Mr.Mackey walked into the lunch room.

Stan got detention and Kenny did as well. After school, before Stan went to detention, he drug you outside. "(Y/n)...I..I.." He started. "Love you too." You smiled. You had a crush on him since you first met. You then blushed at your words and turned to leave. "Wait no!" He shouted and grabbed your hand. "Stay...I wanted to say I love you...I really do...I got upset cause...Kenny was all over you..." You giggled and hugged Stan.

"Your overprotective..." You giggled. He smirked and he tackled you to the ground, and stared tickling you. You laughed and laughed until Stan had detention. "I've got to go...hey, stop at my place at 6 ok? I'll be done before them but I would like to see my girlfriend..." "Oh were dating?" He smirked at you and you covered your stomach. "No I'm ticklish no!!...of course I'll drop by..." You kissed his cheek goodbye and left to go home.