Wow! (butters x reader)

"Dude no ones doing anything!" Cartman yelled at butters. "Well, I lately I have been using my dad's drone!" Butters said exclaiming. "What? What?! WHAT?!?" Cartman yelled. "Dude! Can we use it?!?" "No! I have to have my dads supervision." "But I'm gonna spy on people!" "No." "We won't tell anyone." He said. "...fine" They walked out to the garage to find the drone. "T-this is bad" butters said getting nervous. "It fine now let's go!" Cartman grabbed the drone and took off. meanwhile.... You were heading to the store. You happened to run out of (y/f/i/c) (your favorite ice cream) and couldn't live without it. You saw cartman and butters run down the street with...was that a drone?" You decided to run after them. When cartman turned around and saw you. His eyes widened. "Oh..hey (y/n)...how is your day?" He asked hiding the drone. "I'm quite fine thank you. But I saw you running so I decided to see what was up!" You smiled. "Oh hey (y/n)!" Butters smiled and blushed a bit. "(Y/n)...since you already saw... You have to promise not to tell anyone!" Cartman exclaimed. "Ok!" You were always happy. Just like butters. You had the tiniest little crush on him. But that was no ones business. "Ok so I think I got it working." Cartman lifted the drone and flew it around. "Oh my god dude this is fu*king amazing." Cartman smiled when butters looked worried. "Butters what's wrong?" You asked your smile turning into a frown. "Oh uh.... Nothing." He blushed. "Whoa!" Cartman yelled. You ran over to see Craig's mom in the screen. "Uhhh move the drone move the drone!!" You shouted as Craig's dad came at the window. "Shoot!" You yelled. You backed away. "Oh Jesus!!" Butters exclaimed. "I'm going home. You said going towards the door. You tripped and fell right into HIS arhis  "S-sorry!" You said blushing really red. "I'll walk you home." He said picking you up. "Butters! Take the drone with you! And hurry up too. We are gonna use it tomorrow." Cartman said shoving the from into his arms. "Oh alright." You both walked out of the cartman's house silently until you were 3 blocks away from home. "(Y/n)...do you l-like anyone?" He asked having a tint of red in his cheeks. "...yeah...you?" You looked up at his blue eyes. "Yeah..you." He said repeating your sentence. But it wasn't a question. You stood on your tip toes to kiss the blond boy. He immediately kissed back. "W-w-wow!" He said when they arrived at your house. "Well...will you-" "yes." You interpreted him with your answer. You walked in and closed your door. You laughed when you got to your room. You just got your favorite boy ever!!

Lol failed. I know very little about butters. I tried. The more views and requests, the quicker I'll go with this stuff