Lets eat kernal. (cartman x reader)

You sat at starks pond listening to the song:kings and queens by SoMo. You were jamming out until you heard yelling. " STUPID JEW! SCREW YOU GUYS I'M GOING HOME!" your heart stopped. That was surprisingly your crush. Your friends thought you were crazy but couldn't blame you because you were the same way as cartman. You were walking to the KFC. (No your not fat.) Texting your friend asking what was up with Wendy and Bebe. They apparently got in a fight. When you bumped into that one person. "HEY WATCH IT YOU- oh hey (y/n)." It was cartman. "What are you mad about?" You asked blushing. "the guys are trying to make me do crap that I don't want to do." He said not wanting to really answer. "Which is?" You asked giggling. "Nothing. I just got ticked." He sighing. "Well I'm going to KFC wanna come?" You asked although you knew he would say yes. "Is that a question?" He asked laughing. Then you both walked and told jokes as you arrived. "Want something specific?" You asked as you wanted the big bucket. You were starving and only had a granola bar all day. "The bucket." He replied. "Oh that's what I was gonna get. Are you gonna share?" You asked blushing like a tomato. "Yeah ill share only if its just you." He said a tint of red in his cheeks. "Fine with me." You said walking up to pay.

~~Cartmans point if view~~~

I need to say something to her. Something nice. Something..." Hanging out with your girlfriend?" God dang it stupid Craig and his friends. "SHES NOT MY GIRLFRIEND!!!!! I MAY LOVE HER, BUT SHES NOT MY GIRLFRIEND!!!!" I yelled really loud. Lucky we were only in the parking lot. That's when she just walked out.

~~~~~your point of view~~~~

'Cartman loves me?' You asked in your head. "...cartman?" "Good luck fatty!" Craig yelled as he ran off with his gang. "Cartman?" You asked again. "Shoot." That was all he said. You walked up to him and kissed his cheek. "Love you too." You said looking at the ground. "Really?!" Cartman said facing you. "Yeah." You were still looking at the ground. "(Y/n) look at me." You didn't look up. "(Y/n)." You still didn't look up. He took his chubby hand and lifted your head to make you look at him. "Love you to." He said kissing you. "Will you be my kernal loving girl?" How did he know you absolutely loved fried chicken? You may never know that one. "Yes I will." You replied as you both walked back to his house to eat the chicken.

Sorry, I was really in the mood for some KFC so I made a cartman one! Comment if you want a yandere or songfic with whatever character you want.