All Of The Worries (2)

A/N:
Not a chapter just something to post. This was supposed to be included in the last chapter but wasn't and I didn't want it sitting in my drafts, so here you go. Just a drabble and it will be stupid 🤣🤣 but still vote plz. Happy reading 🤗🤗🤗🤗

FOUR DAYS LATER (THURSDAY)

"We're going to New York Halle, you of all people should be getting the heaviest of coats," Bey sifted through the kids jackets in search of one in Blue's size.

The family of five had been coat shopping for a good thirty minutes at Icona Del Modulo.

"But I like this one," Halle whined as she held up the flimsy windbreaker.

Shawn eyed the jacket and pulled a bulky coat from the rack, "what about this one?"

Halle stale faced him and remained steadfast on her garment of choice, "I don't like that. I like this one."

"Well I'm getting this one," Chloe emerged from the back of the store with an all black greatcoat that had fur around the hoodie.

"Let me see how it fit," Bey kneeled as she pulled Blue's arm through yet another coat while the child complained.

Chloe pulled the oversized garment on and zipped it as far as it could go, "perfect." She put the hood on her head and did a happy jig just as Beyoncé stood to look at her.

"That's too big. It's twice your size," the blonde tugged at the sides of the coat, pulling the fabric to the back so she could see what it would look like if it was fitted.

"This is how I want it to fit," Chloe lamented.

"It's hot!" Blue complained as she toyed with the ends of her jacket.

Shawn went to unzip and help her out of it.

"Okay if you like it then I guess it's fine," Bey shrugged. She really didn't understand why Chloe insisted on buying everything so huge but lately she didn't want to fight her on it.

"How come she gets the coat she wants," Halle asked.

Shawn shook his head, "lil bit, we're in Los Angeles and you complain that it's cold, imagine you in New York. Now if I get this jacket and we get out there and you cry about the weather then Imma act like I don't hear it."

"I won't complain," she ensured with a smile.

"Aight then, it's yours," he settled.

Halle ran to the register gripping her jacket.

"I'm not buying one when we out there either," he called after her although he figured he would be doing just that.

"Go pick out some hats and gloves," she told all three girls. "These people getting ridiculous." Beyoncé folded her arms and gazed out of the store window. There was a whole slew of paparazzi snapping their shopping experience.

"Hopefully, it'll die down soon," Shawn eyed the people surrounding the store.

Since the day of the girl's adoption, they were being trailed more than usual. Magazines and blogs wrote long think-pieces on what they thought the circumstances were surrounding the adoption. Some claimed exposure from both sides and others went as far as to say Chloe and Halle were nothing but tax write offs. The couple did their best to hide the negativity from their children, but of course the Internet exists and it wasn't long before they had to sit the girls down to reassure them of their love.

"Yeah hopefully," the blonde pushed her purse up on her arm and walked over to where her kids were.

-