Say Something Part 1

A bit rushed 🙄 but I'm still here.?Okay so a part of this was DELETED accidentally and I'm too lazy to retype😫😫😫 So this will be a little ghetto but bear with me. Also TRIGGER WARNING ⚠️  It will be labeled prior.

"She's really sleeping," Blue giggled as she lifted the eyelids of her eldest foster sister.

Chloe stirred awake swatting away the little fingers stretching her lids almost to her forehead. The teen squinted her eyes at the intense light flooding through her drawn curtains. She could've sworn those were closed before she went to bed.

"Welcome back to the land of the living sis," Halle peered up from the phone that they shared.

The youngest Bailey had been scrolling through Youtube comments all morning. With their busy week the girls never had the chance to really respond to their supporters, and it was finally time to upload a new video.

"Good morning," Chloe tried not to cringe at the cartoons blaring from the other side of her room.

She stands to go to the bathroom stepping on one of Blue's dolls in the process.

"When did you two get in here," Chloe picked up the doll handing it to the eager little one.

"Like an hour ago," Halle didn't bother taking her eyes from the screen.

"You were sleep for a looong time. I thought you were with the angels, but Halle showed me how to see if you're breathing," Blue just about stepped on Chloe's heels as she headed into the bathroom.

Chloe picked up her toothbrush and wet it before applying toothpaste to it. Blue reached her arms up for Chloe to lift her onto the sink. The child mirrored the older girl pretending to brush her teeth in the same direction. For the past few days Blue hadn't left Chloe's side except to go to school. It reminded the teen of her own younger sister at that age. Halle would scream and cry whenever she wasn't allowed to do something her older sister did. When they would go to school Halle never understood why she wasn't permitted to enter the same class. Chloe always thought her sister worked so hard in school just so they'd be in the same classes. She didn't mind it though.

Chloe smiled in the mirror for the first time in nearly a week. The scars on her neck were almost healed. She decided she'd give it about three more days before it's actually gone. She checked her knees to find scabs where gashes used to be. Progress. After spitting the white foam into the sink and searching her skin for any breakouts, Chloe dried her face with the plush face towels courtesy of the Carters. The girl sauntered into her room holding Blue's hand.

"These people are crazy," Halle laughed.

"Who," Chloe questioned.

"I'm replying to comments," Halle lay on her stomach with her legs in the air.

Blue kneeled in Chloe's vanity chair applying red lipstick to her doll's face. Somehow this little girl always had lipstick at the ready. Chloe held her hand out for the item in question afraid the child might accidentally ruin the white carpet. Blue sighed before placing the tube in the teen's hand. Chloe placed the lipstick on her desk to give to Bey later. The envelope from their first day at the Carter's residence beckoned her attention for a brief moment before she turned away.

"It feels like years since we last uploaded. Have you thought about what we're gonna sing today," the eldest picked up Blue and sat her next to Halle on the bed.

"No idea," Halle chewed on her bottom lip.

"You should sing one of mommy's songs again," Blue suggested.

The youngest Bailey hopped from the bed and went to the full length mirror in the corner of Chloe's room.

SHAWN POV