We Used To Love

🚨WARNING! This chapter contains scenes not suitable for all readers, reader discretion is advised! Please take heed to the warning. Violence...Bodily/self harm mentioned. If you know that you are triggered by certain topics simply skip over. You have been warned.🚨

A/N: This is only part 1 of 3

Not a complete nor cohesive chapter. I wanted to post something for Beyday so this will seem very one sided for the most part.  It doesn't follow the usual pacing of a "Mama Said" chapter. Reasoning? Some people guessed my ending so y'all know I had to omit and sit here thinking of something else because why be regular when you could be...dramatic?💁🏾‍♀️ This chapter is simply a set up for the second book. (Family dynamic wise.) side note: if you notice mistakes timeline wise it is what it is at this point.🚨MAIN CHARACTER DEATH🚨

Happy Reading :)

There once was a woman who lived in a shoe. Lived instead, lived in lieu. Lived with fright. Lived despite. Sadly, the only wish she had was to live, tonight. Now, the storybook could go on for days rhyming this and that with fits and spats or even loud cries with dying skies; whatever. The moral of the story is that, there once was a woman who lived. Lived like there was no tomorrow, only today. Lived like she had no sorrows and was put on Earth simply to slay. And slay she did. But slain she was. The woman lived out loud until the light was no longer there to tug. However, the woman who lived had many a child, and she loved them dearly, they made her so proud. She loved and she loved. She did, she did, but that wasn't enough. For, the woman's one wish was thrown and twisted until they closed her lids.

                                                 —@imgonnabedramatic

"Zaria, I swear to God I don't have time to play with you right now! It's almost five in the morning! Take your ass to sleep!" Yasmin yelled over the couch as she typed hurriedly on her laptop keyboard

"Zaria, I swear to God I don't have time to play with you right now! It's almost five in the morning! Take your ass to sleep!" Yasmin yelled over the couch as she typed hurriedly on her laptop keyboard. The night had been a normal one. You know, Yasmin hiding out in the trenches of the interwebs, trying to catch a cheating spouse for someone who had hired her services. She had hacked the gps to the obviously guilty man's car a while back and was now sitting back and letting him guide her to more evidence.

"Watch who you talking to, little girl," the eight year old sneered. She rounded the sofa just as Yas threw a dirty look her way.

With a huff and a plop, Zaria sat next to her sister. "Besides, I'm not tired yet. I still have a lot of energy left."

"Yeah, I bet. You practically stuffed your face with candy and cake at Blue's birthday party...still can't believe mom and dad made me bring you." The teen sighed, scrolling through various surveillance camera angles. She bit her lip, leaning over slowly. "Gotcha!" She exclaimed, gawking at her laptop with wide eyes  after seeing a busty redhead enter her mark's car.