All This Way Too Much For Me

A/N: Thanks for 10k 🍾🍾🍾
Idk what's going on anymore in this story. There are going to be moments where it jumps and lags sooo... happy reading

"Aye! Stop pulling on her like that," Shawn yelled to the police officer attempting to escort the screaming child out.

Bey stood frozen in the middle of the hospital room as Halle managed to squirm out of the officer's grip for the third time. Everything moved too fast the woman could hardly think.

"Mommyyy please don't let them take me! I don't wanna go! Let me go" the officer now held Halle by the waist attempting to walk away.

The blonde cried silent tears as she took in the solemn look on Chloe's face. Solange tried comforting her sister but there was nothing she could say.

"I don't wanna go," Chloe's voice broke, looking up to Tina who had a mighty grip upon the child.

"I'm sorry, but you have to," Vivian said.

Chloe flinched as Halle bolted past her and clung to Beyoncé like a panda to a tree, "mama please!"

The officer let out a brazen huff and wiped the sweat from his forehead before heading Halle's way.

"At least let her say goodbye, damn could y'all at least do that," Solange screamed, "you come in here dragging a child away from the only family she has right now and don't have the decency to allow a few words to pass?"

Beyoncé was now on the floor with Halle in her lap bawling tears as she rocked back and forth. The blonde reached her hand out for Chloe to come to her. In a daze, the teen stood from her seat and made her way over to her caretaker, kneeling before her almost as if she were coming before the Lord.

"Come here," Bey needed her close.

The three sat in the middle of the floor nestled together weeping, no, wailing with an audience of five looking on. Seeing his wife messed up like this formed a pit in Shawn's stomach that he wished wasn't there.

"You take care of your sister, do you hear me," Bey sniffed.

Chloe coughed through her tears. She refused to answer because this wasn't happening right now.

"Y'all look out for each other," the woman could feel the tears run down her neck by now.

Beyoncé realized what she was saying and couldn't bring herself to finish, "please, let them stay please don't take'em," she peered up to the social worker who stood there with her briefcase in front of her; poised.

The pit in Shawn's stomach grew to the size of a vast abyss, he bent down near his wife's ear, "they said it was temporary baby, we're gonna get them back."

"No," Bey screamed at the top of her lungs, catching everyone in the room by surprise.

The social worker moved closer to the trio, "the quicker this is over with, the easier it'll be," Ms Ward tried.

Tina dabbed at her own eyes with a Kleenex. This all could've been avoided, she thought. Solange took out her wallet grabbing all of the cash she had and stuffed it into Chloe's pants pocket.

"Mrs Carter," Vivian's tone was sweet, "the girls have to come with me."

"Whyyyy," Bey tightened her grip around them both.

"You know why, now please," Vivian held her hand out.

The blonde nodded and slightly pulled away from Halle, but the girl was stuck like glue. Bey began to say something but stopped abruptly. She leaned back and studied Chloe's face, her brown skin, her deep brown eyes, and the tiniest lines in her forehead from the scowl she wore.