ALL THIS WAY TOO MUCH FOR ME (2)

A/N: Chapter long af😭😭😭 this was not edited, so apologize in advance for mistakes. We at 12k📣📣 💥💥Also there was an alternate ending to the last chapter if you read the original ending please go back and read the actual one‼️

S/o to YouSowavyyy for helping me ALOT for this  chapter she the only reason this was posted cuz I wasn't gonna continue this story check out her page!!!

"Baby wait," Shawn called after his wife as she bolted up the steps forgetting the elevator all together.

The car ride home had been strenuous for him. Listening to his wife whimpering and weeping to herself wasn't on today's agenda, but neither was being a fly on the wall as children were ripped from her arms. Beyoncé cut her dash to her room short and stood, unmoved on the steps.

"This is all your fault," she had yet to face her husband.

He let out a defeated sigh and put his hands in his pockets. This was true. Had he just taken the girls with him, the dudes would've walked in on an empty studio instead of two unknowing, defenseless girls who literally could've been in the line of fire if they weren't live on Instagram.

"You left them there...knowing what type of people come in and out of those rooms all day. Without security at that," the blonde finally turned to her husband and ambled down the few steps she managed to climb.

"Baby I'm sor-"

"Oooh something told me, something told me to just let Halle come with me. She begged me, and Chloe wanted to stay home anyway. Why couldn't I just," Bey was pacing back and forth as the day echoed in her head over and over and over again.

Chloe's frantic eyes as the man threatened her, Halle's eerie sounds of struggle as another man stepped on her chest without a care, she couldn't stop pacing, and climatically feeling at fault. The tears were falling down her face, but they did nothing to quell her rage. Shawn was quiet; he was trying his best to push away the growing dread; the thought of him being the cause of the pain etched so deeply into his wife's face made him sick to his stomach.

"I was only gone for ten maybe fifteen minutes," the man reached out to touch his wife's elbow but she took a step back before he could get the chance.

"Do you know what can happen in fifteen minutes? I do...because I had to watch it on a phone Shawn. A phone! I couldn't be there for'em. I couldn't hold'em tell'em it's okay none of that! All I could do was sit there watching with God knows how many other people while they got man handled, thrown around, stepped on, held down, threatened, tormented for fifteen minutes! You wanna know how that makes me feel? Like shit! I ain't shit because I told them they didn't have to worry about nobody else treating them like that because they were with me. UGHHH," she was disgusted with herself.

"Baby please, I'm sorry," he pleaded.

Bey's face was pitifully convulsed, and tears welled in her eyes; she could barely see, "just leave me alone," she said sadly and turned to head to the elevator this time.

Shawn followed her, "wait!"

They were doing it again; dancing around the inevitable elephant, but this time it was more like a loud bee buzzing through the room. One they should have swatted and grabbed. Bey swatted first. The last of her self-control diminished; she was barely holding the tears back.

"I said leave me alone," she blared so loud Shawn's ears twitched.

The thick vein in her neck told him that she was serious, but he couldn't help himself from trying to make his wife feel better.