AS LONG AS YOU KNOW WHO YOU BELONG TO (2)

🚨WARNING! This chapter contains scenes not suitable for all readers, reader discretion is advised! Please take heed to the warning. Bodily harm mentioned. If you know that you are triggered by certain topics simply skip over. You have been warned.🚨

This will be everywhere and messy 🤷🏾‍♀️🤷🏾‍♀️🤷🏾‍♀️🤷🏾‍♀️

Sorry for any and all mistakes. Not really proofreading these anymore 😬

NEXT MORNING

Everyone heard it. At least all six of the resting teens. The piercing scream that led to everyone's blood turning to ice within milliseconds. They all jolted and looked for who was missing; Chloe and Halle. Lovie had gone full force, running and shouting their names in search of them. Tears quickly blurred her vision as she and the others followed the sound of Halle's heart wrenching wails of anguish.

Within minutes they had found her downstairs, crying and kneeling on the floor. She only began to sob harder as she felt Lovie's hand touch her shoulder and ask what was wrong.

"It's Chloe, she's gone." She whispered, her heart shattering with each word that fell from her tongue.

Lovie was confused. "What do you mean she's gone?" She had never seen Halle cry this hard. She had rarely ever seen her cry at all. It shattered her to see her so broken like this. Even when Lovie had been on set at their video shoot and she had a meltdown, she didn't sob and scream as much as she did right now.

"I can't find her." She said through sobs. "She's not answering her phone."

Yara stepped forward. "Maybe she went to the house for something."

Halle stopped, her breathing became ragged and heavy as she attempted to compose herself. "Or maybe that freak that Reign saw last night got her!"

"Let's not jump to ridiculous conclusions," Yara rubbed Halle's back in comfort.

Reign was completely thrown at the scene in front of her. She cinched her brows together and looked on not knowing what to do or say as her friend continued to allow her tears to consume her.

"Halle," Yasmin called.

"She not gonna stop crying once she starts," Julez shrugged, so used to this type of behavior.

Halle was laying on the floor now, body shaking from the restrained sobs. She didn't care either. Nothing mattered to her anymore. Chloe was gone. She no longer had a safe place to land. Her friends watched as she continued to deteriorate, but no one knew what to say.

Eventually Halle tried to stop herself from crying, but she couldn't. She didn't know how she had any tears left, and she berated herself for being so inconsolable.

"I'm getting a headache," Beans rubbed at his temples.

Lovie looked between the boy and Halle. She took in a breath and said, "I'm gonna go see if Chloe's in the main house. Keep an eye on her."

Julez raised his hand, "I'm coming with you."

Lovie nodded and the two headed out of the front door still in their pajamas. Once they reached the main house, they were let in by the house manager.

"You check Chloe's room." She had no doubt her friend would be home. "I'm gonna go make some coffee."

Julez nodded and slowly made his way to the elevator. Lovie busied herself in the kitchen silently pouring water into the water tank. Her hands were unsteady when she adjusted the coffee pot. Blaring loudly, her phone caught her attention. It was Julez and she went to answer it.