Tra-Ta-Ta

This is a major filler chapter. Just a bunch of family fluff and random moments. This is probably some of my most laziest writing so prepare yourself🤣🤣🤣

NEXT DAY

"But we would be fine at public school BB. Plus you could save a ton of money by not paying tuition because I looked it up and it's two times past ridiculous," Halle pled her case for the millionth time today as mama Tina pinned her pleated skirt in the back to be taken in.

"And," Halle continued.

"And and and," Chloe laughed at the non stop pleading her sister was doing.

"Halle, give it a rest baby," Tina shook her head.

The oldest Bailey had given up on their plan to convince the Carters to enroll them in public school after she was told to sit in a chair and smile big for her I.D photo; there was no going back. After dropping Blue off at school earlier, Shawn and Bey headed to the other side to enroll the girls. Usually people were waitlisted for years to get in, but after all the money Beyoncé wagered last year from performing at one of their fundraisers, they owed her. For the entirety of the sit-in with the admissions counselor and the dean of students, both Chloe and Halle sulked in their seats as the adults talked about paperwork and rules and regulations.

"Lemme see," Solange called from the couch.

Halle held her arms out to the side and did a little spin so Solo could get a good look at the gangly uniform.

"You look real...real scholarly, like you just wanna learn something right now," she smirked looking up from her phone.

Halle smacked her lips and turned to Bey who was busy pulling Chloe's skirt up higher on her waist to see if it would pass her fingertips after being hemmed

"Could you stop it Solange? You are not helping," Bey scolded her sister.

From the moment she walked through the door, Solange had been finding ways to tease Halle about going to private school.

"I think y'all look cute," Kelly took a huge bite from her hot pickle.

They were all at Tina's house laying around like none of them had occupations. Titan reached his arms out, attempting to grab the spicy snack from his mama.

"Sllll hot, hot," Kelly fanned her mouth, exaggerating for the toddler in her lap.