Say Something Part 2

Long time coming, but ✌🏾 ⚠️TRIGGER WARNINGS ⚠️ will be labeled prior
This is a pretty heavy chapter if you are not in the head space to read please don't!
Thanks to YouSowavyyy  for helping me with this chapter😭

OMNISCIENT

It's over, well almost anyway Bey sighed walking alongside Vanessa and the somber teen with Julius trailing closely behind. The blonde's hand clenched and unclenched a desolate Halle as they made their way down the hall. The two moved almost as if they were tethered, same stride, matching wearisome eyes, and a knot in their throats that wouldn't go away no matter how much they swallowed.

"Shawn just calm down," Angie attempted to shush her furious cousin in-law.

Vanessa squinted her eyes assessing the commotion some ways down the hall. The psychologist pursed her full lips as her curiosity got the best of her. Flattening a small wrinkle in her otherwise untarnished white suit, Vanessa hastened her steps towards the ruckus.

Chloe's arms were wrapped tightly around her middle as she stared at the floor with Blue worried stiff in the chair beside her

"Nah this crazy as hell! How does this happen," Shawn asked Angela.

Halle and Beyoncé stopped in their tracks behind Vanessa spaced out and threw off balance. Bey sighed and squeezed her eyes shut. Whatever this was needed to end like now. There's only so much she could take in a day. The singer had a migraine out of this world that was sitting directly behind her eyes, and if she didn't get food in her grumbling stomach right now she just may pass out.

"What is going on," Vanessa folded her arms.

Swearing and carrying on in the presence of children was some of the most abhorrent behavior to the psychologist. She couldn't stand it. Shawn tore his attention away from his cousin in-law to face Vanessa; jaw and fist clenched. Alarmed, Vanessa went into work mode.

"Get some air into your lungs before you try to speak, Mr Carter," She rushed out.

Shawn nodded and exhaled looking at everyone who eyeballed him incredulously. Bey raised a brow at her husband. Not much made him upset to the point where someone had to calm him. The blonde gripped Halle's hand tighter preparing herself for whatever would fall from her husband's lips. Shawn looked over his shoulder at Chloe then back towards his wife and Vanessa.

"Um, that nig-" he started.