AS LONG AS YOU KNOW WHO YOU BELONG TO

🚨WARNING! This chapter contains scenes not suitable for all readers, reader discretion is advised! Please take heed to the warning. If you know you are triggered by certain topics simply do not read. I don't want people complaining in my inbox on something they could've simply skipped over. Triggering content will be labeled at the beginning and end so you know where to leave off and pick up. You have been warned🤷🏾‍♀️🚨

All mistakes are mine 🤷🏾‍♀️ YouSowavyyy on creative direction bless her dear heart. (If only she could upload BBB) please hit her message board and tell her to.  Idk What any of this looks like as a whole but hey here's the upload. Some parts will obviously be stupid. Karaoke comments are always funny to me.

Had they known all that would play out, perhaps they'd have been more careful. Starting with being aware of their surroundings or staying inside all together. And if they couldn't avoid that, then some extra protection would've been mandatory. But hindsight is a real pain in the ass sometimes. It's evil sense of humor really brings you on a ride. Usually, it doesn't show up till you're in the middle of the storm or the worst is staring you down. Which is the exact moment common sense, the mental tape, winds back to the single, short, mundane moment of the happenings. Sure, someone got what they were aiming for, but for the Carters, something was taken from them. It began small, but bloated into one massive ungodly situation.

"Mommmyy!! Please! Wake up!" Halle screamed as she violently shook her mother's unconscious body, praying, hoping, wishing she would open her eyes just one time

In the car next to her, Blue, covered in gunshot residue and pieces of bullet casings, curled into a ball in the backseat screaming and wailing with a face full of tears. Halle tried to comfort her briefly but the child cried too uncontrollably. She was shivering; screaming. "I wanna go home! Mommy wake up!!" The six year old frantically patted her mother's bloodied face. "Chloe, mommy's dead!" She screamed again.

"Nononono," Chloe's hands shook as she placed them over her ears in the passenger seat. "She's not dead!" She screamed.

"Yes she is!" Blue matched her octave. "Mommy's dead," she whispered to herself over and over. "Mommy's dead."

Halle continued to shake the woman but she wouldn't budge. She pulled away and gawked at the thick layer of blood that covered her hands. It was almost black due to the absence of light outside and inside the speeding vehicle. Suddenly, she watched the scene before her, eyes full of anxiety as the truth set in. Chloe couldn't bring herself to turn around out of fear of what her eyes might land on again. She knew Bey was done for the second she was lifted from the floor. There was too much blood loss. No one survived that kind of head trauma.

"Nononono," she rocked back and forth with bloodshot eyes and a throbbing head. "She's not dead! She's not dead. No!" She choked out, trying to control her sobbing, placing her hand over her mouth. She shouldn't have done that though because the blood that was previously on her hand was now smeared across her face getting into her mouth. She gagged at the bitter taste.